Who Killed Jfk?

Who do you think killed JFK?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. JFK, who killed him?

• Oswald acted alone.
    • It was a vast conspiracy, and Oswald was a patsy.
    • Oswald was involved, but didn't act alone.
    • I'm not sure, but it seems like it was Oswald alone.
    • I'm not sure, but it seems like it was some kind of conspiracy.
    • I really don't know.
    • I really don't care (then why did you open the thread and read this far, jerk).

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The government isn't very good at keeping really, really big secrets.
That's the one big hole that kills most conspiracy theories.
THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO THINK
If they were as powerful as people think, and had the ability to keep people silent as conspiracy nuts assume, I wouldn't be able to tell you that in 1987 in the skies over Ariz
Saying that the conspiracy theories of JFK assassination "at least hold a little bit of water" is not giving them even enough credit. Ofcourse they do... Anyone with an ounce of intelligence can tell you that there's a conspiracy behind JFK's murder. Magic bullet? I mean, how stupid does the US Government think it's citizens are? There's video proving Oswald wasn't the only shooter.
I have seen several documentaries about how the magic bullet was entirely possible. What video should I believe?
If they were as powerful as people think, and had the ability to keep people silent as conspiracy nuts assume, I wouldn't be able to tell you that in 1987 in the skies over Ariz
spademan? Spademan? SPADEMAN??? DAMN YOU PANETTA!
Yeah, okay, but why did the government officials who murdered Spademan decide to post his unfinished last comments? I mean, that just doesn't make any sense.
Yeah, okay, but why did the government officials who murdered Spademan decide to post his unfinished last comments? I mean, that just doesn't make any sense.
That's what he gets for calling me an idiot. I don't make the rules.
Hahaha my friend Yorke. Hahaha, of course no officials of our Government, god bless her, murdered Spademan. Me. No one assassinated me. Hahaha. It wouldn't make any sense for them to post for Spademan after killing him. Me. My friend Yorke haha you make a fine point. My internet brother of Full Contact Poker dot com. Really, do you believe that after shooting Spademan - me - in the back of the head, point blank with an issued, silenced Glock 22 side-arm, that his hand would have jerked the mouse to the hover point of "post"... only to have his bloodied, powder residue covered head with pre-frontal exit wound down, strike the enter key? Talk about magic bullet. LOL. That is just silly. It would not only be absurd to purport such a thing, it would also be dangerous. Hahaha my friend Yorke. I am making jest. There is no threat. My friend Yorke, please stay in contact with me, Spademan.All of you, my friends of the internet, let us chat often, since I am obviously still alive.So is anyone else excited about the new Twilight moving picture coming out? I know I am and I would really like to chat about it here on the Full Contact Poker. lol omg I'm so excited. How about you friends?v/r,Spademan
Really, do you believe that after shooting Spademan - me - in the back of the head, point blank with an issued, silenced Glock 22 side-arm, that his hand would have jerked the mouse to the hover point of "post"... only to have his bloodied, powder residue covered head with pre-frontal exit wound down, strike the enter key?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wRxfz_6E7o