50% Reload Bonus At Poker Stars

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/bonus/50/july09/How Do I Qualify for a Deposit Bonus?You are eligible for a 50% deposit bonus when you make a real money deposit at PokerStars before 23:59 ET 14th August 2009 and use the code WCOOP. You can then make two further deposits within 90 days to ensure you qualify for as much bonus as possible up to a maximum of $300 of bonus. How Do I Earn My Bonus? To earn your deposit bonus you must earn a designated number of VPPs. The amount VPPs you must earn, and the maximum bonus you may earn, may vary by promotion. For the purposes of this promotion, you need to earn 25 VPPs for every dollar of bonus. Note: Only your Base FPPs will be applied toward releasing your pending bonus. Base FPPs are FPPs earned through cash games and tournaments at the same rate as regular FPPs but do not include the Bonus points earned during the accelerated VIP period. Any bonus FPPs you earn through the VIP Club will not count toward releasing your bonusExamplesPlayer deposits $600. He gets $300 of pending bonus that will release when he has earned 25 x 300 = 7500 VPPs. He must earn this bonus within the next 6 months. He will not get the reload bonus on any further deposits as he has reached the maximum bonus.Player deposits $300. He gets $150 of pending bonus that will release when he earns 25 x 150 = 3750 VPPs. He must clear this instalment within 6 months of his first deposit. If he deposits another $400 within the next 90 days he will get a further $150 of bonus (as the maximum total bonus is $300). This $150 will begin to clear after the first $150 has been cleared and he needs to earn 3750 VPPs before 6 months after the second deposit to clear it.Player deposits $100. He gets $50 of pending bonus that will release when he has earned 25 x 50 = 1250 VPPs. He must clear this instalment within 6 months of the first deposit. If he deposits another $200 within 90 days of the initial deposit he will get a further $100 of bonus that he will start to release after the first $50 has been cleared. This will release when he earns 25 x 100 = 2500 VPPs. He has 6 months after the second deposit to clear this instalment of the bonus. If he deposits another $400 within the 90 days from the initial deposit he will get a further $150 in bonus (as the maximum bonus is $300) that will release after the second $100 has been cleared. This last instalment will be available to clear until 6 months after the third deposit.Player deposits $50. He gets $25 of pending bonus that will release when he earns 25 x 25 = 625 VPPs. He has 6 months to clear this instalment. If he deposits another $100 within the next 90 days he will get a further $50 of bonus that he will start to earn after the first $100 has been cleared. He will have until 6 months after the second deposit to clear this bonus. If he deposits another $100 within 90 days from the first deposit he will get a further $50 in bonus that will release after the second $50 has been cleared that lasts until 6 months after the third deposit. If he deposits a fourth time he will not get any more bonus as the maximum number of deposits is 3.Player deposits $58. He gets $29 of pending bonus that will release when he earns 25 x 29 = 725 VPPs. He has 6 months to clear this instalment. If he cashes out after making this deposit no further deposits will count, even if they are made in the deposit period. He will still be able to earn the first $29.
Player deposits $50. He gets $25 of pending bonus that will release when he earns 25 x 25 = 625 VPPs. He has 6 months to clear this instalment. If he deposits another $100 within the next 90 days he will get a further $50 of bonus that he will start to earn after the first $100 has been cleared. He will have until 6 months after the second deposit to clear this bonus. If he deposits another $100 within 90 days from the first deposit he will get a further $50 in bonus that will release after the second $50 has been cleared that lasts until 6 months after the third deposit. If he deposits a fourth time he will not get any more bonus as the maximum number of deposits is 3.
So amazingly not worth it.
I don't remember Stars ever offering a better deposit bonus.
Yeah me either, i'm pretty sure this is their highest.
That's because their deposit bonuses have traditionally sucked ass.

I think the most interesting change to me other than the increase in size of the bonus is the ability to split it up into 3 different deposits over 90 days. Next I hope they start to release their bonuses in $10 increments so that bonuses aren't all or nothing.

If only Stars had an option for deposit that actually worked for me....
Visa All Access gift cards still work for me. Just deposited $200 less than a week ago.
So amazingly not worth it.
lol 625 VPPs in 6 months for free $$$ = -EV for you?I make that in like 5 days of solid volume :\

This is probably to combat the fact that Full Tilt is practically giving away money left and right. Between their mid year bonus, the "biggest bonus ever" promotion that they have going on, and rakeback, Pokerstars had to do something. Full Tilt gave me a $200 bonus this month to clear for doing absolutely nothing. Plus I've been playing so crappy that the rakeback is a nice boost to my bankroll unlike the Ipod dock and monitor that I got from Pokerstars which are both sitting here on my desk off.

Visa All Access gift cards still work for me. Just deposited $200 less than a week ago.
I guess the problem that I have is that if I can't deposit while sitting on my ass in my tighty whities how the hell are the fish going to figure it out? Worst part is, I don't live in a country that made depositing illegal.

Just cleared my first $150.. probably depo'ing another $450.. Sweet deal from the land of no rakeback!Folks, just a reminder: you can deposit up to 3 times and have all count for bonus (up to $600 total) and you can make these deposits all the way up until August 14th.. Take advantage!

Just cleared my first $150.. probably depo'ing another $450.. Sweet deal from the land of no rakeback!Folks, just a reminder: you can deposit up to 3 times and have all count for bonus (up to $600 total) and you can make these deposits all the way up until August 14th.. Take advantage!
Actually it's even better than that. The first deposit has to be by Aug 14th but your second and third have to be within 90 days of your first deposit. The only thing to keep in mind is that you can't make a withdrawal in between deposits since if you do it will remove your option to make additional deposits and get the bonus.
Actually it's even better than that. The first deposit has to be by Aug 14th but your second and third have to be within 90 days of your first deposit. The only thing to keep in mind is that you can't make a withdrawal in between deposits since if you do it will remove your option to make additional deposits and get the bonus.
I didnt realize you can deposit multiple times. Maybe ill make a small deposit, finish clearing my ft bonus, and then come back and deposit the rest and clear my PS bonus.
Didn't know this, will have to give it a shot.
My visa was declined also. Where can you get these Visa All Access gift cards and what color r they? Any other methods for US players to deposit on Stars with no fee?

I used eChecks and it worked great.I deposited on a Monday and cashed out 3 days later and the $ was in my bank account 3 days after that.Now I have the $300 bonus to work off but it will clear in about 17k hands of 1/2 6 max LHE.