4 Scorned Wis. Women Charged With Tying Up Lover

STOCKBRIDGE, Wis. - Four Wisconsin women are accused of tying up and assaulting a married man after allegedly finding out he was romantically involved with each of them.The women are each charged with being party to false imprisonment, a felony with a maximum prison term of six years. One is charged with fourth-degree sexual assault.Calumet County prosecutors say 48-year-old Therese A. Ziemann of Menasha lured the man to a Stockbridge motel last Thursday. Prosecutors say she was soon joined by 43-year-old Michelle Belliveau of Neenah; 43-year-old Wendy L. Sewell of Kaukauna; and the man's wife.Authorities say Ziemann punched the man in the face and glued his penis to his stomach. :club: The Associated Press is not naming the victim's wife to protect the man's identity as a victim of sexual assault.The women are free on $200 cash bails.

STOCKBRIDGE, Wis. - Four Wisconsin women are accused of tying up and assaulting a married man after allegedly finding out he was romantically involved with each of them.The women are each charged with being party to false imprisonment, a felony with a maximum prison term of six years. One is charged with fourth-degree sexual assault.Calumet County prosecutors say 48-year-old Therese A. Ziemann of Menasha lured the man to a Stockbridge motel last Thursday. Prosecutors say she was soon joined by 43-year-old Michelle Belliveau of Neenah; 43-year-old Wendy L. Sewell of Kaukauna; and the man's wife.Authorities say Ziemann punched the man in the face and glued his penis to his stomach. :club: The Associated Press is not naming the victim's wife to protect the man's identity as a victim of sexual assault.The women are free on $200 cash bails.
awesome!
Yes, and I have always been unpredictably and arbitrarily cruel.
I'll vouch for that. with my tears.(I don't think you've ever been cruel to me, I've just been watching a lot of Scrubs lately and it's caused me to have an inner dialogue much like JD, and this is what popped into my head.)
I'll vouch for that. with my tears.(I don't think you've ever been cruel to me, I've just been watching a lot of Scrubs lately and it's caused me to have an inner dialogue much like JD, and this is what popped into my head.)
1. Being like JD is my thing...you don't see me bragging about the fact that my new place is a tin can, do you?2. I've never seen you capitalize like that before., so I'm confused about the fact that you apparently care more about proper grammar in parenthetical explanations of your posts than you do in the posts themselves.I suddenly wondered if I should be calling out Sal about horning in on my JDeification. After a few minutes of soul searching, I decided that I would leave my comment as originally posted, but with a smidgen of an edit, a la JDizzle. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be working out, since I can't think of anything funny to say as part of an inner monologue. Oh well.
2. I've never seen you capitalize like that before., so I'm confused about the fact that you apparently care more about proper grammar in parenthetical explanations of your posts than you do in the posts themselves.
while I was typing it, I was thinking "man, this just doesn't feel right. why am I capitalizing these things?"don't know why I stuck with it.
while I was typing it, I was thinking "man, this just doesn't feel right. why am I capitalizing these things?"don't know why I stuck with it.
You stepped out of your Sal clothing and we were simply left with an Andrew explanation. Andrew went to a good school with small class sizes, so he was well trained in the arts of capitalization and punctuation.
I'm bookmarking that post for the next Mystery Poster game.Everyone will be thrown for such a loop!Have I reached the point where I can say I’m going to do something on here and everyone will assume that I really am going to do such a thing? I like to think that I have.Maybe “like” isn’t the right word here. What word would you use to describe deep shame and regret?
I'm bookmarking that post for the next Mystery Poster game.Everyone will be thrown for such a loop!Have I reached the point where I can say I’m going to do something on here and everyone will assume that I really am going to do such a thing? I like to think that I have.Maybe “like” isn’t the right word here. What word would you use to describe deep shame and regret?
before I got to the third line, I thought to myself "I don't doubt that you did." for what that's worth. probably some more shame and regret I'd suppose.we're all just crazy about the inner dialogue in this thread huh. ought to change the title to "the official inner monologue and penis gluing thread."
What would bail be at if a group of 4 men tied and punched a cheating women?
Or glued her beef curtains together?
Both valid questions. That make me laugh.

you see ..... when a man gets an erection it is sometimes referred to as a Woody or Wood .....there's this glue that is made especially for wood called wood glue .....screw it