Ftp Software Keeps Freezing

Ever since the update about 3 weeks ago the software keeps freezing. With this new update its starting to get progressively worse. The program will say (not responding) and freeze about once every 15min for about 30 seconds. I uninstalled it and deleted all my FTP files and installed it again fresh but still the same problem. Any ideas? Thanks

It did that to me 3 or 4 times when I clicked on something, like "last Hand" or "sit out".

Ever since the update about 3 weeks ago the software keeps freezing. With this new update its starting to get progressively worse. The program will say (not responding) and freeze about once every 15min for about 30 seconds. I uninstalled it and deleted all my FTP files and installed it again fresh but still the same problem. Any ideas? Thanks
same exact issueit sucks having to wait.
Been happening to me too, it usually happens every 30 min or so with me.What pisses me off is that it won't say I'm disconnected and give me extra time, it will only go into the 15 sec time bank. Usually things come back up before I time out though.But yeah I've been having the same problem. Just make sure when it freezes you don't go click crazy and try to click everything. Just wait for it to unfreeze.

FTP issues after the update:When I went to my cashier and tried to transfer money, the program would end and give me one of those microsoft boxes that asks me if I want to send report, debug or end program. I emailed support and it took them 2 days to respond with some suggestions. None of these worked. I uninstalled FTP and downloaded but the problem still exists. I don't play on FTP much but they just gave me $100 bonus to clear. Now I'd like it to work. I emailed them again with a screen shot of my IP address, we'll see what happens. Also, PT2/PAH has some beta patches for the new update but it's buggy. Last night I found out FTP will close on me if I resize the screens or change the tables in any way. I'm not a fan of fulltilt.

Same thing here - it got worse after the last update with the new lobby. So I have one support call already from the previous software where I'm sending technical stuff that the technical team wants. I now have a new trouble ticket open since I actually lost some money when I timed out (flop a set and after I get raised on the turn, I time out - no disconnect time either like someone else said).

Full Tilt Poker Game #13565509697: Table Save (6 max) - $0.50/$1 - Pot Limit Omaha Hi - 4:07:37 ET - 2009/07/23Seat 1: mdtchoper ($40)Seat 2: Heruwejima ($211.30)Seat 3: dereeekho ($176.65)Seat 4: DaveE926 ($104.40)Seat 5: Kaluminati ($165.90)Seat 6: IPlayVeryTight ($289)DaveE926 posts the small blind of $0.50Kaluminati posts the big blind of $1The button is in seat #3*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to dereeekho [Ad 9c Qh Ah]IPlayVeryTight foldsHeruwejima calls $1dereeekho raises to $4.50DaveE926 foldsKaluminati foldsHeruwejima calls $3.50*** FLOP *** [8d 8c Ac]Heruwejima bets $3dereeekho calls $3*** TURN *** [8d 8c Ac] [Kd]Heruwejima bets $12dereeekho has 15 seconds left to actdereeekho has timed outdereeekho foldsdereeekho is sitting outUncalled bet of $12 returned to HeruwejimaHeruwejima mucksHeruwejima wins the pot ($16.50)*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $16.50 | Rake $0Board: [8d 8c Ac Kd]Seat 1: mdtchoper is sitting outSeat 2: Heruwejima collected ($16.50), muckedSeat 3: dereeekho (button) folded on the TurnSeat 4: DaveE926 (small blind) folded before the FlopSeat 5: Kaluminati (big blind) folded before the FlopSeat 6: IPlayVeryTight didn't bet (folded)nuff said.

My awesome FT software yesterday was working fine except for the fact that my cards disappeared. And never came back. Well I was in the middle of hands 6 tabling. FML.

Stopped playing there 2 years ago because of constant disconnects that were only happening there. You think with all their money they would have a reliable network and software. I can just imagine the frustration if I played highstakes. Disconnecting after flopping top set and having someone shove into me at a ft was the final straw.

I sent them a trace route report and they responded with this solution below . It seems to have worked as I multi-tabled last night with no lag/disconnect issues.No word on the lost money at the tables I disconnected from so I'm not too optimistic on that.If you're using Windows XP or Vista, we recommend you follow the steps below to help improve the performance of the Full Tilt Poker software:1) Close Full Tilt Poker.2) In the "Start" menu, select "Control Panel".3) Select "Internet Options". Note: If you don't see this option, please click on "Switch to Classic View" in the left hand pane).4) In "Internet Options", select the "Connections" tab.5) Click the "LAN settings" button.6) Ensure that all check boxes with "LAN settings" is unchecked.7) Select "Apply" and then "OK" to save any changes.8) Log in to your Full Tilt Poker account.

And this is for the people using Firefox:Since you are using Firefox, please double check that the below settings are on place: - Open the Firefox Internet browser- Click on "Tools", and then go to "Options".- On the "Main" tab, under the "System Defaults" section, please ensure that "Always check to see if Firefox is the default browser on the start up" is checked.- Now select “Advanced” tab.- Under "Network" Tab select "Settings"- Please ensure that only "Direct connection to Internet" is selected. No other options should be selected.- Click "OK" to close "Settings" Window.- Click on “Privacy” tab and ensure that [Accept Cookies from sites] is checked.- Click on “Exceptions” button and ensure that Full Tilt Poker is not listed here.- Click "OK" to close "Options" Window.- Restart your computer Now launch Full Tilt Poker again to see if the problem is resolved.My settings were already as they suggest. It didn't fix my issues. I'm pretty frustrated with fulltilt.

Same thing here - it got worse after the last update with the new lobby. So I have one support call already from the previous software where I'm sending technical stuff that the technical team wants. I now have a new trouble ticket open since I actually lost some money when I timed out (flop a set and after I get raised on the turn, I time out - no disconnect time either like someone else said).
just fyi i know a few ppl this happend to and they contacted the costomer service rep and she was able to get them refunds in T money. better than nothing at all imo i can get the email for you if you would like to get in touch with her dont have to wait the 2 months regular support takes

I turned off most of the animation crap, as it's useless anyway. Idid this ages ago. As such, I have not had any issues whatsoever with the new updates.

This is the third email I've received from FTP software support. Towards the bottom of the email it mentions lag, but that's not even my main issue. The software crashes and closes down when I try to transfer from the cashier, visit the store or re-size/go back to regular size on any table. anyway, I'm going to try this tonight. If it doesn't work, I'm cashing out of FTP and I'm done. Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support. The step described below is important because Full Tilt Poker uses elements of Internet Explorer.We ask you to set Internet Explorer as your default web browser in order to help resolve this issue. Please follow this step, even if you surf with a different web browser; you can always change it back later. In an effort to resolve this issue, please do the following steps: * Quit all programs and windows, including Full Tilt Poker.* Open the [Run] dialog box (either from the [start] menu or by pressing [WinKey+R])* Type "inetcpl.cpl" (without the quotes), then press [OK]. This will bring up the "Internet Properties" window.* Now, click on the tab titled "Content"* Under "Content Advisor", click the button labeled [Disable] (if present)* Click [Apply]* Now, click on the tab titled "Connections"* Click the button near the bottom labeled [LAN settings]; this will open the "Local Area Network (LAN) Settings) window.* If there is a checkmark in the box next to "Automatically detect settings", please remove it.* When you're done, click [OK].* Next, click on the tab titled "Programs"* If it is available, click the button titled [Make default]* Checkmark the box labeled "Tell me if Internet Explorer is not the default web browser"* Click [Apply]* Click [OK] to close your Internet Properties.* Restart your computer to ensure the settings take effect. Now launch Full Tilt Poker again to see if it works fine for you. If you are still experiencing these issues even after installing the update then we recommend to please uninstall and re-install the software, to resolve any issues you may be experiencing. To do this, please follow the instructions below.If you keep player notes, please backup your Player ID.xml file (it will read your actual username) located in your Full Tilt Poker folder. 1.) First, reboot your computer2.) Uninstall the program using the "Add/Remove Programs" tool located in Windows Control Panel ("Programs and Features" for users of Windows Vista)3.) Delete the originally downloaded file called "Fulltiltsetup.exe" Once that has been completed, do the following (be careful not to delete else unintentionally as it could cause other programs or your system to not work properly): 4.) Click on "Start" and select "Run..."5.) Type in "regedit" and press "OK"6.) Expand "HKEY_CURRENT_USER" and under "Software", find the "Full Tilt Poker" folder and delete it7.) Expand "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE" and under "Software", find the "Full Tilt Poker" folder and delete it Now reboot your computer then download and install a new copy of our software from http://www.fulltiltpoker.com If you still encounter lag, switch to the classic view and see if that helps. If you are still experiencing issues, please let us know and we will be more than happy to assist you further. Regards, IsabelFull Tilt Poker Support