So, he's a hardcore nationalist. According to him the main issues are immigration, tightening up the borders, cutting down on immigration, and also keeping our borders tight.

over the top for sure, but it's hard not to agree with the points he makes about the irresponsibility of those who voted for the stimulus without reading it

No doubt the guy is odd but there is merit in many of his comments. if will be a 10 year recovery IMO from the 2010 elections...hope I am wrong on this one.

Legislation that gets passed through any representative chamber can be absolutely huge and if the British system is anything to go by the majority of congressman don't fully read the majority of legislation they vote on anyway.

Legislation that gets passed through any representative chamber can be absolutely huge and if the British system is anything to go by the majority of congressman don't fully read the majority of legislation they vote on anyway.
I'm pretty sure you should at least skim the largest spending bill in history before you agree to it. Maybe.
I'm pretty sure you should at least skim the largest spending bill in history before you agree to it. Maybe.
How can you prove that they didn't at least skin read it?
How can you prove that they didn't at least skin read it?
Because in the time frame they were given to read it, it was not even possible to skim through it, unless they literally turned each page and ran their finger down it and went to the next. They would have had to have read each page in something like 1.2 minutes. I don't remember the exact number.
Because in the time frame they were given to read it, it was not even possible to skim through it, unless they literally turned each page and ran their finger down it and went to the next. They would have had to have read each page in something like 1.2 minutes. I don't remember the exact number.
obviously they have plenty of staffers to read things and do presentationsI agree with you though