Did I Make The Right Move Here?

37 hands into my session, villain is weak LAG player. My table image is pretty tight, but I had a run of good starting hands so I had raised 4 out of the last 6 hands but hadn't been able to show down. My question is did I make the right move here? I'm certain I'm dominating his pf range but with the texture of the board is calling the all-in the right play?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (8 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comUTG ($6.33)UTG+1 ($7)MP1 ($4.61)MP2 ($5.98)CO ($5.16)Button ($2.68)SB ($5.76)Hero (BB) ($4.44)Preflop: Hero is BB with Qdiamond.gif, Qclub.gif5 folds, Button bets $0.15, 1 fold, Hero raises to $0.45, Button calls $0.30Flop: ($0.92) 4diamond.gif, 7heart.gif, 8spade.gif(2 players)Hero bets $0.75, Button raises to $2.23 (All-In), Hero calls $1.48Turn: ($5.38) 5club.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($5.38) 5spade.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $5.38 | Rake: $0.25

yah we are beating many pocket pairs but we could see a set show up instacall

So you don't think I'm up against something like 65s or anything like that? Truth be told I was like, "He's gotta have TPTK," like Ac8c or something.As it turned out, he had 67o....

Super-standard call. Nothing really to discuss here, IMO. You're never laying down an overpair for 50 BBs.Edit: dont post results so fast next time.

As it turned out, he had 67o....
unlucky but your line was good he had outs but what can you do?

Thanks for the quick replies. My weakness is really just dealing with those LAG players that suckout I guess. Or make me fold best hand. Argh.

Thanks for the quick replies. My weakness is really just dealing with those LAG players that suckout I guess. Or make me fold best hand. Argh.
don't we all? he sucked out after the money went in, you did everything right he had what 6 outs going to the turn, and i doubt you see a bigger pair here too much, and even if you did could you know until the money was in and card turned up? no so no worries just manage bankroll so you can survive bad beats
If you knew he had 67, would you have called his shove?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This. +1 over and over again.To all new posters, ask yourself this question before you post the hand, and if the answer is yes, then it's not worth making a thread about it.

You made money and he lost money, in the long run. One particular hand doesn't matter. Poker isn't about one hand, or one session, or one day....You played the hand exactly like you should have. Very +EV.