I thought it was brilliantSome have said it's too long and self indulgent but it's self indulgent towards my personality so i thought it ruledEminem cameo is worth the price of admission

Looks really funny. I was @ the Daily Show taping yesterday w/ Judd Apatow as the guest and he said he had to add in lots of cawk jokes in a movie about death lol

It was a little long and slowed down at the end, but it was funny so I didn't really mind. I liked it a lot, but at the same time, I think it could be redone using the same initial premise, but be better. Very funny none the less. I want to see it again just to get some classic lines from it.

All over her tits!

I thought it was brilliantSome have said it's too long and self indulgent but it's self indulgent towards my personality so i thought it ruledEminem cameo is worth the price of admission
Agreed

Loved it. Very touching movie.It stretched on a little towards the end, but overall I quite enjoyed it.It definitely wasn't what I was expecting, and I think that pleasant surprise helped me enjoy it more.The Eminem cameo is pure gold.

Ok, I think it was too long, they could have done the entire San Francisco part in like 5 minutes instead of it taking half an hour. That's my only complaint.I liked that not all of the jokes were funny, and the jokes that didnt hit just created awkward silences. Overall I'd just give it 4.5 out of 5, for creating lots of great quotes and Eminem. Eminem scene was crazy epic.

It definitely wasn't what I was expecting, and I think that pleasant surprise helped me enjoy it more.
I think this is why a lot of people won't like it. Most people go into this expecting a pure comedy, but it's a lot more than that.I really enjoyed it, although I will echo the sentiment that it was a tad long, and stretched on a little.

Agreed with all that it was a good movie :club:. It was also refreshing to see Sandler doing some of his old school voices! Makes me want to listen to they're all going to laugh at you and the Goat!

I think this is why a lot of people won't like it. Most people go into this expecting a pure comedy, but it's a lot more than that.I really enjoyed it, although I will echo the sentiment that it was a tad long, and stretched on a little.
I'llprobably enjoy it more because of this reason.