Fulltilt Update 7/30/09

Anybody know how easy clearing a $100 bonus would be two tabling 10nl? I don't play on FTP much but I'll probably move a bit of my Stars roll there to try to clear it.

Anybody know how easy clearing a $100 bonus would be two tabling 10nl? I don't play on FTP much but I'll probably move a bit of my Stars roll there to try to clear it.
Quite difficult - it's .06 cents per FTP point which is 1666 FTP points and I don't imagine a lot of 10NL hands get up to the full point.
the bonus, once claimed, has to be cleared in a month. this is in 10 dollar increments. at 10nl it wight take a lot of play, but the double points happy hours help a lot. and i think its (correct if wrong) $.06 for every full tilit point. but like yesterday, during happy hour i three tabled .25.50nl for like 40 minutes and got 90 ft points, so id say you can def clear a good chunk of the 100 in a month. gl.
Quite difficult - it's .06 cents per FTP point which is 1666 FTP points and I don't imagine a lot of 10NL hands get up to the full point.
nh
the double points happy hours help a lot.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it 6c per base ftp point? I don't think the multipliers count towards bonus clearing.

Do you earn Points for tourney buy ins? Or do you not earn points towards your bonus if you use T$? I reg'ed for 2 tournies and did not receive any more points toward my bonus.Also what is the rate you earn points at for tourney buy ins (assuming you do)?Does it affect my rakeback if I receive bonus monies?

Do you earn Points for tourney buy ins? Or do you not earn points towards your bonus if you use T$? I reg'ed for 2 tournies and did not receive any more points toward my bonus.Also what is the rate you earn points at for tourney buy ins (assuming you do)?Does it affect my rakeback if I receive bonus monies?
I was wondering the same thing, I was reading on rakebackpro's and it seems it does.
I was wondering the same thing, I was reading on rakebackpro's and it seems it does.
It does, but you still make more with the bonus than without.Basically if you got $100, they will take that out of your MGR, so you pay 27% of it. So you lose $27 against rakeback, but you get $100 plus whatever other rakeback above the 27.
I GOT 10 DOLLA..... HOLLAPARTY TIME!
Saw you grinding some HORSE earlier, I witnessed you raise QJ soooooooted in LHE, flop boardway and valuetown suckas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Saw you grinding some HORSE earlier, I witnessed you raise QJ soooooooted in LHE, flop boardway and valuetown suckas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL... yeah I was losing all my money in the other games and winning it back flopping nuts in LHE lol.Played that and .50/1 O8 all morning