pokerstars t$ question

there are a couple sites that will buy your T$ from you though. I'm pretty sure one is www.tradepoker.com That will give you cash for them although it obviously won't be $215 for $215 but it isnt a bad deal if you just want real cash.

I used to play satellites to the big sunday tourneys, then unregister if I won and played SNGs until the tourney $ was all gone. If you like SNGs, this is a perfect way to "launder" the tournament $.

Yeah - you can use them for any tournament including sng's. That even applies to heads-up tournaments. Unless you never plan to play on the site again, it shouldn't be too hard to convert it to cash with all those options. Play a few $15 sng's or $10 headsup matches and you ought to be able to convert it to a close enough amout pretty quickly.

Ditto on what they're telling you. I won a $530 entry and used it for sng's and other smaller multis. It was kinda cool and lasted a long time. When you register for any tourney it will automatically take it from that account instead of your cash account.

I think you can transfer them as well. So, you may find someone that will pay you for them (at a discount, of course). I could be wrong though - it's happened before.