gl and tid

Win this shit for America.

fwiw...CanadaPosition Player Points1 401/20 30001 jcalderone 30003 Fiston78 25004 CalgaryRod 20005 Sect7G 15005 teddé 15007 DRHAMMERS 10158 Ronfar3 10009 fidgetier 7509 tjc32 75011 dumpguy 60011 Talon269 60013 jacsam 50014 vipauto 40615 rexy8 40016 JoeyFinngars 37517 Colic-al 30017 ti-brain02 30019 IRON FAB 26020 sgapper 250

Out in 3rd....made a mistake in my 2nd to last hand.....should have just pushed the turn instead of making a conservative betTHANKS FOR THE RAIL ALLJason Claytor what is your Stars name?

Joey My stars name is Claytor_Jay (Peebles)
I'll ship you a few bucks on Stars when I get home from work. Do you plan on playing the America's Cup $0.20 events?

If I have some cash in the PS account then yeah I would like to play in some of the 20 cent tourneys.But if you dont want to, you dont have to send a buck or anything, unless you want to. LOL.If you do want to thats fine and I would greatly appreciate it. And hopefully I could FT and this win you the 50 buck bonus that PS has going on.

Thanks man, much appreciated. Hopefully I can do well and make you some cash along with me.I probably wont be playing tonight as I am gonna be out, but the plan will be to play tomorrow night.U playing in any of them tonight?

Thanks man, much appreciated. Hopefully I can do well and make you some cash along with me.I probably wont be playing tonight as I am gonna be out, but the plan will be to play tomorrow night.U playing in any of them tonight?
Plan on playing all 3 tonight since I won't get much playing time in on the weekend.
for Canada u mean?
Win this shit for North America. gg.
Win this shit for North America. gg.
It would be absolutely wild if I made the team for Canada. Here's to positive thinking!It would be interesting to find out how many points it will take to qualify. Have they run this same type of system in the past?