Same table, CO seems loose/somewhat passive and button is straightforward TAG. Any need to get frisky here? Comments on all streets welcome.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $20+$2 Tournament, 15/30 Blinds (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flopButton (t5945)SB (t6465)Hero (BB) (t14479)UTG (t4330)MP (t4151)CO (t4940)Hero's M: 321.76Preflop: Hero is BB with 9c.gif, 8c.gif2 folds, CO calls t30, Button bets t90, SB calls t75, Hero calls t60, CO calls t60Flop: (t360) kc.gif, jh.gif, 6c.gif(4 players)SB checks, Hero checks, CO checks, Button checksTurn: (t360) kd.gif(4 players)SB checks, Hero checks, CO bets t30, Button calls t30, SB calls t30, Hero calls t30River: (t480) 3c.gif(4 players)SB checks, Hero checks, CO bets t90, 1 fold, SB calls t90, Hero...

The Cutoff is either very shrewd and has 66 or he's a goofball that doesn't have a clue about bet sizes. I'd guess the latter is the case, so I'd be inclined to raise on the river. However, I'd fold against a push due to slow played full house / higher flush possibilities.The turn call was fine, since it was very cheap to see the final card, which ended up filling your hand.Flop is fine as well and I'd also make the call preflop.

flat it for some reason im scared with your image that this is is version of a donk bet hoping you raise into the weakness and you may get crushed here i would protect my big stack and want a less sketchy situation. Play was fine and a small raise has great merit but im kind of worried here

I'd raise this like 95% of the time with the way the hands gone down so far. You have a huge stack and are more than likely ahead in this hand. CO probably has a jack or something stupid like that. Button probably pocket 10's or Queens. SB is in the hand for no reason.Throw in a small raise for value. I doubt anyone is going to play back at you with the way they've been betting.

flat it for some reason im scared with your image that this is is version of a donk bet hoping you raise into the weakness and you may get crushed here i would protect my big stack and want a less sketchy situation. Play was fine and a small raise has great merit but im kind of worried here
Worried doesn't win tournaments.Unless you know the bettor so well that you know he'll only bet higher flushes/full houses in this spot, then you should be raising here.You're more than likely to have the best hand, and likely to get looked up by a weaker hand.The times that happens and value you get far outweighs the times you're reraised and have to muck, imo.

i guess you guys are right i just don't love how the hand developed

i guess you guys are right i just don't love how the hand developed
The biggest thing you have to worry about is a naked king reraising you. But most competent players are only calling your river raise with just a king.You could also be bluffed here, I suppose.But still, raise.Edit: I suppose a good competent player might raise with a naked king, not for value, but as a bluff, if they can put you on the hand you have and know you'll fold to another raise.

I'm really confused as to your river play. I think you should bet river, but if you are checking it is with the sole intention of c/r. I think c/r is bad personally because a lot of players are not going to pay off the river raise, your line just screams flush or FH that way. A river lead can be interpreted as many different things. Also, the c/r does allow you to get bluffed off the flush sometimes. That being said, I don't think anyone who bets these retarded sizes is going to be capable of 3bet bluffing you on the river here. As played c/r this fish two ways to Sunday.

The Cutoff is either very shrewd and has 66 or he's a goofball that doesn't have a clue about bet sizes. I'd guess the latter is the case, so I'd be inclined to raise on the river. However, I'd fold against a push due to slow played full house / higher flush possibilities.The turn call was fine, since it was very cheap to see the final card, which ended up filling your hand.Flop is fine as well and I'd also make the call preflop.
Really? That's the whole of the analysis. Superjon FTW.