Where The Hell U Been Looshle? We Missed You!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A better question is where is Hoosier at? Haven't seen or heard a thing from him in ages. Can you shed some light on this Looshle?thanks

A better question is where is Hoosier at? Haven't seen or heard a thing from him in ages. Can you shed some light on this Looshle?thanks
right about now he's probably putting out on the back 9 at Harborside.

not fair I can't eat that crap any more and buffalo hot suicide sauce for sure.

i'm gonna make another controversial statementwendy's chicken nuggets >> mcdonalds
tru dat AINECbut the sweet n sour sauce from Mick D's is pretty fricking good.

I don't eat fries, well not from drive thrus, i find they are always cold and gross. I've tried every tactic for hot fresh fries, but somehow they are always soggy and gross by the time i actually get to eat them. i've turned to nuggets to get my grease fix, a 20 piece with a big mac works well. Everytime i've tried this at wendy's my nuggets are cold and soggy too, with extra chewy pieces on the edges. so McD's nuggets>wendy's everytime.As for sauce, at least one of everything, but i think sweet and sour is my fav except at wendy's (their's is too sweet, like some sort of jelly...but it might work well on toast)BTW Bob, those jane's nuggets go on sale alot of A&P or Metro (whichever one you have now) and when they do, it's the super jumbo family pack for like $7, which is better than half price....a really good buy

I don't eat fries, well not from drive thrus, i find they are always cold and gross. I've tried every tactic for hot fresh fries, but somehow they are always soggy and gross by the time i actually get to eat them.
dip the fries in sauce as well, you'll never know they were cold/soggy.
BTW Bob, those jane's nuggets go on sale alot of A&P or Metro (whichever one you have now) and when they do, it's the super jumbo family pack for like $7, which is better than half price....a really good buy
Thanks, I have a Metro within walking distance of me and I only buy them on sale like that.
Could we have some proof?
I'm adding another reply because I just can't believe some of the stupidity that I'm quoting above. Are you guys fckn serious? Why would the guy make up all this stuff? It's not like he's talking about hundred's of thousands of $$$ or that he got beat up by Ronnie McD ffs. This kind of thing happens all the time to people and I, for one, am willing to give Looshle the benefit of the doubt. I've been left unconcious on the side of a road after a bad batch of McNuggets. I almost rode my bike over to Burger King and would have fallen about 20 stories (equivalent) down if I hadn't stopped and wondered...What the hell is a "Chicken Tender" and why don't they serve nuggets? No, I haven't posted about it before, but whether I did or not doesn't mean it's less than true.Let the guy have his explanation, stop being little bitches who require "proof" and try offering some support for someone who can clearly use some positivism.Jeez...ya bunch of internet fags.
dip?
These 0 trans-fat nuggets need to come with a side of trans-fat.
They're so tasty they don't need a dip but when I do it's usually a plum sauce.