Where The Hell U Been Looshle? We Missed You!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One day in college a friend and I invented HonBarRanchUp (which is exactly as it sounds - a mixture of Honey, BBQ Sauce, Ranch, and Ketchup).It actually tasted decent (no sw). And we were both sober at the time as well, so you can't blame it on that.Haven't tried it since tho...

u guys, arent helping menobody talked, about everyone fav type, of drug paraphernalia, in, sick boys, threads tdb3q4 WANB5T 4W3B4G24E I JUST WANT 1` ALREADY,,,,

Since you assholes brought it up I had to go buy a 20 piece of nuggets with 4 sweet n sour sauces. If heaven is real I hope it's paved with Mcnuggets and all potholes are filled dipping sauces.

if we're discussing sneakily good fast food sauces..how has the famous Arby's sauce not been brought into the mix? I'd dip McNuggets into that!

u guys, arent helping menobody talked, about everyone fav type, of drug paraphernalia, in, sick boys, threads tdb3q4 WANB5T 4W3B4G24E I JUST WANT 1` ALREADY,,,,
I missed you and I love you
I SEND LOVE AND HOPE TO YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!
if we're discussing sneakily good fast food sauces..how has the famous Arby's sauce not been brought into the mix? I'd dip McNuggets into that!
There sauce is gross. There mustard is were its at.