No Not Baxter At Ft Of Mohegan Sun $300

gl NNB

That seems to be a pretty sweet 6 handed chop, although I have no idea of the chip count. Well done sir.I met him. I think that makes me cool!
lol it was definitely hugely in my favor blinds were gonna be 8k/16k 6 handed with 1.4m in play........total crapshoot

gg, and nice cash again you sicko

That seems to be a pretty sweet 6 handed chop, although I have no idea of the chip count. Well done sir.I met him. I think that makes me cool!
I met both of you. Does that make me double cool?Nice score, sir!

icm says i should be getting 9.9k approx im sure cuz some of my numbers are off...obv i would rape the table pretty hard and win most of the time but its poker and i think this deal is pretty goodhere are some of the hands i remember!!btn limps for 100 I complete 72o in sb and bb checks. flop a62 I bet 200 bb folds, btn makes it 700 I call. turn q I check call 1500. river 5 I check he bets 4000 I call. he mucks50/100 I raise 84dd in mp . mp and bb call . flop comes 765r . I bet 600 they both call. turn Ah. bb bets 1500 I make it 4200 and bb shoves for like 6k more and shows 72o100/200 utg limps utg1 young kid who seemed to play well limps behind i make it 1000 in co with AdQd, folds to utg1 he makes it 4100 with like 10k back, i shove he has KK he wins.100/200 Btn raises to 600 I call in BB with 97hh. Q92ss I check call 1000. Turn 5s or some non straight spade. I check he bets 1k i make it 3k. he quickly folds AA face up lol. (dude also posted this hand on 2p2 and stated "I bet 1000 on turn to see where I am")this hand was prob hella spewy but i thought it was gonna work. villain was mid 20s dude who prob played lots of live cash and some online. def seemd good:200/400 raise k6o to 1200 in co, sb and bb calls. aqx two spades. I bet 2200, bb makes it 5525 with 5800 behind. I call turn is a blank he checks and i shove. he tanks for 4-5 minutes as everyone else had already left for break. He folds and all the dudes on rail told me to show the king high. I mucked, but was pretty suprised they knew i was bluffing...gotta work on my live tells i guessI raise AQs to like 2900 on co buttn makes it 9400 with 12k behind i shove and lose to his 33.Immediately after I get a round penalty for texting which ends up being 2/3 of a level. Got some food, won $200 playin blackjack!rest of the tournament was pretty smooth sailing.these are some of the hands i remember with like 26 down to chopAA>AKAK>99 (maybe shoulda folded but oh well i run good)66> AJ, ATAJ>ATA9>AJAK>AK,AQK7o<55 sad99>88QQ>JJOK, sorry for the long post, just hella excited and maybe someone wants to read, going to celebrate now!BYEAlso, Thanks everyone!

100/200 Btn raises to 600 I call in BB with 97hh. Q92ss I check call 1000. Turn 5s or some non straight spade. I check he bets 1k i make it 3k. he quickly folds AA face up lol. (dude also posted this hand on 2p2 and stated "I bet 1000 on turn to see where I am")
You really think this was that bad of a fold by him? Or just a terrible turn bet?
lol it was definitely hugely in my favor blinds were gonna be 8k/16k 6 handed with 1.4m in play........total crapshoot
nice cash. what r u doing in my neck of the woods (literally). Ill be at mohegan this sat and sun if anyone else is. usually there every weekend.