Is Anyone Running Or Playing In The America's Cup?

Just wondering if anyone is planning on playing the America's Cup promotion on Poker Star's this week?America's Cup promothere are 3 levels of play the free rolls, 0.20 cent game and the $5.50 games. I just played them and it's based on a point system. on the free roll I just bubbled the final table and placed 10th out of 4761 entrants for the team Canada one. Not too bad lol. So I'am wondering if anyone else is playing these. :)PokerStars Tournament #181848482, No Limit Hold'emFreeroll 4761 playersTournament started 2009/07/27 20:30:00 ETTournament finished 2009/07/28 1:11:57 ET 1: Talon269 (Cranbrook), 2: vipauto (parksville), 3: soccer8991 (toronto), 4: Mckoy (Winnipeg), 5: admrd100 (St. John's), 6: OOPs999 (Ottawa), 7: martinbomb44 (valleyfield), 8: coach7chris (Outremont), 9: rodfrost (Montevideo), 10: rcgs59 (Hamilton),

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

keep up the good work rose, maybe ill try to get in on this
thx it was fun
I Played in the FreeRoll last night. Did not do any good. Plan on playing in the freeroll again tonight.
Good luck!!!

I have no money deposited on Pokerstars or I would enter the .20 or the 5.50 tourneys. So the America Cup freerolls it is for me. Yesterday I satellited into one of the Weekly round 2's so hopefully I can do good there and at least get a little cash in the bankroll.

I'm playing the 0.20 tournament right now. Looking to make the FT.
gl to you I bubbled the Ft yesterday lol

I'm at the FT of the 20cent tourney right now.Sitting 4/4 at the moment.....two Canadians vs. two guys from Uruguay....pretty fun actuallyTourney # 181848490

Out in 4th.....had a blast once we got down to the final 4 tables.Never been so excited over a 20cent tournament before. I was playing purely for the win and not the money.

you should post the final 10 people to prove it
I did obviously you didn't read the 1st post as it was there lol
Out in 4th.....had a blast once we got down to the final 4 tables.Never been so excited over a 20cent tournament before. I was playing purely for the win and not the money.
wtg JoeyFinngars that's the way I took the game for the win and it was fun, I placed 73rd in today's game still making the top 100 again.
I did obviously you didn't read the 1st post as it was there lolwtg JoeyFinngars that's the way I took the game for the win and it was fun, I placed 73rd in today's game still making the top 100 again.
tp/mm =D
my roommate got a stake on 2p2 for $1 to play 5 of the .20 ones lol..gl all
I think there's some promo where if you send someone $1 to play those and they end up final tabling some tournament, the person who sent $1 gets $50.
rcqs59 are you playing any of the tournaments today?
I'm in tonight will be 4 tabling it so it will be fun as well doing the america's cup lol. Mistake time for sure
rose is crushing americas cup/neg-o and some stud tourneys
I think there's some promo where if you send someone $1 to play those and they end up final tabling some tournament, the person who sent $1 gets $50.
What happens if you ship a dollar and they ship a dollar back?Or if you get multiple ships?Iunno, just seems...odd.

Had no luck in the Americas Cup Freeroll again tonight. Got thru the first half of the field, then was card dead. Wish I had some small bankroll to play in a few of the .20, lol. Oh well, I have a ticket to the weekly 2 grander, so I may play in it on sunday, if so maybe I can get a few bucks there.

Had no luck in the Americas Cup Freeroll again tonight. Got thru the first half of the field, then was card dead. Wish I had some small bankroll to play in a few of the .20, lol. Oh well, I have a ticket to the weekly 2 grander, so I may play in it on sunday, if so maybe I can get a few bucks there.
If I cash in the 5.50 America's Cup tourney I will send you $1. I would send right now but my BR sucks ass at the moment.
With your second straight FT appearance, you should be setting pretty good in the points for Canada. Good Job.
If i calculated it right i should be around 5-7th place.

It would be interesting to find out how many points it will take to qualify. Have they run this same type of system in the past?