siiighhhballs Reallly want you to do well, but you just engaged the doomswitchHaven't you seen that from the VT and the Tehtoe threads?!?!?gl though

siiighhhballs Reallly want you to do well, but you just engaged the doomswitchHaven't you seen that from the VT and the Tehtoe threads?!?!?gl though
^truthGL to you. TID. I'll rail for a bit

thanks for all the support guys, i should have mentioned this right off the bat but im using my roommates FCP account, as he told me that its good luck (apparently i ditched the doomswitch curse?), and we are going nuts at our place right now... with support like this, even late at night, i can tell why this is the place to post, definately will be creating my own FCP account after some sleep:) thanks again and gl to you all

thanks for all the support guys, i should have mentioned this right off the bat but im using my roommates FCP account, as he told me that its good luck (apparently i ditched the doomswitch curse?), and we are going nuts at our place right now... with support like this, even late at night, i can tell why this is the place to post, definately will be creating my own FCP account after some sleep:) thanks again and gl to you all
GG, sir