I have a roll of around 300$ on stars that I play within, so safe to say I don't accumulate a whole bunch of these. Last time I looked though, I was up to about 800FPP, and figure its time to use them on something. I used to play the 70FPP tourneys to the Sunday tourney, cause the play was bad and it was a good chance at 11 bucks to unregister for. I really hate that tourney though, and am kinda interested in the Turbo Takedown... but there are a gazillion sattys for it. With a "roll" of 800 or so FPP, whats the best way to liquidate it into real money?? I guess lead me to the best sattys I'm not noticing..Thanks

210 fpp to Sunday Million Unregister for $1120 entrants, 6 pays
sounds easy i bet a ton of donks play it and it is small enough tight play should place
sounds easy i bet a ton of donks play it and it is small enough tight play should place
Well, you have to win 1 flip no matter what. But beyond that, yeah, I used to use these as my "Stars Rakeback" back in the day.Now that I play a ton of cash I generally use my fpps for either the insta bonuses (From May and June.. god I miss those).. or I play the 280FPP 6man Hyper Turbos, where 1st + 2nd get the $11 Ticket, 3rd gets their 280FPP back..It starts off at 25/50 blinds with 500 starting chips.. whole process takes like 5 minutes tops. A.D.D. Rakeback.

Of course it depends where your based but check out Tournament>Regional. There are a few UK FPP tournaments which are fairly easy money there may be some for your regions.Oh and as for Quart Mil FPP qualifiers, 210>70 ANIEC