Vtlaxer Vs Me Weekly Tlb Prop Bet

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean we all know what bet was made, the argument is what's fair. There's a lot to be said about being a fair and honorable gambler.
wasn't there a similar situation between gank and sowers awhile ago for a monthly tlb bet? I think it's really stupid to be betting on other people unless a provision is made that there is no buying out and the two will finish to the best of their abilities. If I were in Fargo's shoes and saw this thread and wanted to bet on vt a "buyout" clause wouldn't have even crossed my mind. I'm thinking I'm either gonna win or gonna lose. So when VT buys out I really can't believe anyone on this forum would say that fargo doesn't deserve his 60% or 40% or whatever vts buyout was back. It'd be incredibly scummy if tj just kept whatever amount fargo bet with him, and my argument is not whether tj technically doesn't owe fargo anything but what is the right, honorable, thing to do aka what an arbitrator would decide. It was a small sum of money so obviously it doesn't mean much to tj but I'd hope he'd do the same thing if the bet was for 100k. Imo it's more fair for fargo to just get back his wager than to have to pay TJ the entire bet. I am trying to look at this from a completely unbiased point of view but can't believe some of the responses in this thread. If it were me betting on vt, which i obv wouldn't do cuz he sucks at the pokerz, I would have been just as mad as fargo was initially when he thought he'd have to pay the whole $150 and I woulda made sure to point out what's fair, honorable, non scummy, etc. when trying to come to a decision, which was made correctly in the end. I also agree with everything loosh has said in this thread.
WTF @ chippah jones avatar. did his 0-for-4 yesterday inspire you?
sigh. was hoping it would bring him some good luck for the big game last night. it did not.
wasn't there a similar situation between gank and sowers awhile ago for a monthly tlb bet? I think it's really stupid to be betting on other people unless a provision is made that there is no buying out and the two will finish to the best of their abilities. If I were in Fargo's shoes and saw this thread and wanted to bet on vt a "buyout" clause wouldn't have even crossed my mind. I'm thinking I'm either gonna win or gonna lose. So when VT buys out I really can't believe anyone on this forum would say that fargo doesn't deserve his 60% or 40% or whatever vts buyout was back. It'd be incredibly scummy if tj just kept whatever amount fargo bet with him, and my argument is not whether tj technically doesn't owe fargo anything but what is the right, honorable, thing to do aka what an arbitrator would decide. It was a small sum of money so obviously it doesn't mean much to tj but I'd hope he'd do the same thing if the bet was for 100k. Imo it's more fair for fargo to just get back his wager than to have to pay TJ the entire bet. I am trying to look at this from a completely unbiased point of view but can't believe some of the responses in this thread. If it were me betting on vt, which i obv wouldn't do cuz he sucks at the pokerz, I would have been just as mad as fargo was initially when he thought he'd have to pay the whole $150 and I woulda made sure to point out what's fair, honorable, non scummy, etc. when trying to come to a decision, which was made correctly in the end. I also agree with everything loosh has said in this thread.
doubt you have friends
:club:
sigh. was hoping it would bring him some good luck for the big game last night. it did not.
OH CAPTAIN MIKE HAMPTON

Sigh. I'll weigh in.If TJ doesn't give Fargo the % buyout option, here's what's possible:2 players make another one of these bets and book a ton of action on it, with intent for one to "buy out" like this, and pull what the idiots (Jspencahhhhhh) are claiming...you bet on him to win, he lost cause he quit, it's my money, you lost the bet. Thing is, no one actually buys out because there wasn't a bet in the first place. It's just a giant scam and they prob split profits later.Of course it wouldn't happen on this forum now because everyone's much wiser after this. But another forum? Definitely possible.

Unlike you, I try not to attach importance to our sexual partnership. You're the one who gets angry when I don't respond.
I was going to say...you are not my friend, you are my LOVER!But now I am not sure anymore....