Where Have You Been Sick Boy?

I dont believe any of that shit you said happened to youimo
this
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since your opinion has a significant affect on my life, I would like you to know that this comment really hurt my feelings.As a result, I will now proceed to spend the rest of my life attempting to prove to you that I am telling the truth,
Since your opinion has a significant affect on my life, I would like you to know that this comment really hurt my feelings.As a result, I will now proceed to spend the rest of my life attempting to prove to you that I am telling the truth,
(edit)
this
:club:
I am 100% SURE YOU are full of shit.
Im not sure how I can go on livng my life having recieved this piece of information.
gl sickboy stay clean or your gonna be sucking dick for a rox.
That is of course unless my drug dealer happend to be a female.
Yup
I am 100% SURE YOU are full of shit.Just like I am 100% SURE rcgs wants to have rough sex with me.If you want it just ask Rose
Frightening, but true.

Pretty easy to prove the validity of this. Post a pic of the police report, hospital papers, link to the newspaper article, a picture of your face all fucked up from a baseball bat that magically appeared out of nowhere in an alley.. and so on. Otherwise, it's just bullshit.

I love Flight of the Conchords.Do you think you can get me the actor that plays Murray's character's autograph? I would like to frame it to stare at in my bedroom when I rub one out. Is this the right thread for that?

Thanks, I actually came out of rehab a couple of days ago and haven't touched coke or weed in 19 days. I've also quit smoking and just started going to gym.
Reading that instantly made me think of Bob Saget's lines in Half Baked where he stands up and yells at Dave Chappelle's charcter for being at a rehab meeting for weed. "You ever suck dick for weed?!" So it's good to hear you had coke mixed in there too. I say that in jest. That sh*t is no good.Seriously though, it's good to hear of a teenager getting a grasp back on his youth before you hit a point where you look back with the regret of letting it pass by after it has been wasted. You're right, you have plenty of time and you're still young.Getting into the gym is a great way to spend your time. When I was in my early 20's I was an alcoholic and after getting sober I started hitting the gym and it was a big help.
Define rich please. (seriously)
At one point I had like NZD$7500 on my bank account (Like $5k in USD). Thats alot of money to a kid, most of my friends earn like $150 a week here. I didnt have to pay any bills and had no real responsibilities. I did whatever I wanted whenever I wanted, to me that's being rich.
Pretty easy to prove the validity of this. Post a pic of the police report, hospital papers, link to the newspaper article, a picture of your face all fucked up from a baseball bat that magically appeared out of nowhere in an alley.. and so on. Otherwise, it's just bullshit.
I'm not gonna give you any evidence whatsoever and I'll tell you why.Lets say I find all this evidence for you and figure out a way to get it onto this thread thus proving that I'm telling the truth...so what? Who cares? It wont affect anything in my life in any way and it wont make anything better. As far as im concerned, i have provided you with a piece of information. Either you believe me or you dont, its as simple as that. I have more important sht to do with my time that doesnt involve collecting evidence to prove something to a person I have never met.Now look, I dont blame you guys for not believing me, and that's fine, you're entitled to believe whatever you want. But please, dont kid yourself into believing that I give a shit about your synical opinions.
At one point I had like NZD$7500 on my bank account (Like $5k in USD). Thats alot of money to a kid, most of my friends earn like $150 a week here. I didnt have to pay any bills and had no real responsibilities. I did whatever I wanted whenever I wanted, to me that's being rich.
[x] rich
I'm not gonna give you any evidence whatsoever and I'll tell you why.Lets say I find all this evidence for you and figure out a way to get it onto this thread thus proving that I'm telling the truth...so what? Who cares? It wont affect anything in my life in any way and it wont make anything better. As far as im concerned, i have provided you with a piece of information. Either you believe me or you dont, its as simple as that. I have more important sht to do with my time that doesnt involve collecting evidence to prove something to a person I have never met.Now look, I dont blame you guys for not believing me, and that's fine, you're entitled to believe whatever you want. But please, dont kid yourself into believing that I give a shit about your synical opinions.
i dont believe this story either.
At one point I had like NZD$7500 on my bank account (Like $5k in USD). Thats alot of money to a kid, most of my friends earn like $150 a week here. I didnt have to pay any bills and had no real responsibilities. I did whatever I wanted whenever I wanted, to me that's being rich. I'm not gonna give you any evidence whatsoever and I'll tell you why.Lets say I find all this evidence for you and figure out a way to get it onto this thread thus proving that I'm telling the truth...so what? Who cares? It wont affect anything in my life in any way and it wont make anything better. As far as im concerned, i have provided you with a piece of information. Either you believe me or you dont, its as simple as that. I have more important sht to do with my time that doesnt involve collecting evidence to prove something to a person I have never met.Now look, I dont blame you guys for not believing me, and that's fine, you're entitled to believe whatever you want. But please, dont kid yourself into believing that I give a shit about your synical opinions.
So..then, if you don't care what anyone thinks, why bother trying to justify your absence to everyone with some fantastic story about drug abuse and aggravated assault? Why not just get your shit together and not be bothered with justifying your absence to everyone here? Your reply is pretty much exactly what I'd expect of someone who was lying the entire time. About your wins, your lifestyle and then your absence. More than likely, your mom cracked down on you about spending more time with your school work and less time playing on the computer. Probably even took your keyboard away or something. Good luck, either way.
So..then, if you don't care what anyone thinks, why bother trying to justify your absence to everyone with some fantastic story about drug abuse and aggravated assault? Why not just get your shit together and not be bothered with justifying your absence to everyone here? Your reply is pretty much exactly what I'd expect of someone who was lying the entire time. About your wins, your lifestyle and then your absence. More than likely, your mom cracked down on you about spending more time with your school work and less time playing on the computer. Probably even took your keyboard away or something. Good luck, either way.
The reason I wrote this thread is because I woke up one morning, with no1 to talk to, and thought FCP would be a good place to unload all my problems and views on life, since all my friends are gone. Although I was not entirely wrong, I am now beggining to regret that decsion. I never thought for 1 second that I would be interogated like this and called a lier after all the shit Ive been through in the last couple of months. I'll tell you this man I wish my mother did do something like that, that way I would know that she gave a shit about me and I woulda never gotten myself into that stupid situation in the first place.I cant believe I was stupid enough to come back here. lol! oh brother...I dont know why but posts like that one really frustrate me so much. So I guess in a way you guys do affect my life, if only for the next 10 minutes or so.

Yea, you know what you should do............make another account and start fresh. :club::ts

Yea, you know what you should do............make another account and start fresh. :club::ts
Wow what an unbelievably original joke. And the use of smileys just made it so much more funny,
Wow what an unbelievably original joke. And the use of smileys just made it so much more funny,
Honestly, if any of what you posted was the truth I wish you the best of luck in the future.That being said (and with my high level of skepticisim in mind), why pretend that you don't care what the forum thinks when you came back here to tell everyone. You wanted the sympathy and the kudos and what you got (and should have expected) was a lot of skepticism based on the fact that you posted a story that is beyond belief. If you really don't care, then let it slide. But methinks you doth protest too much. You care. That is why you are here. Then you got called out on what sounds like a lie and now you are acting all defensive. Frankly, this is exactly what you did with the Shades account. You started a new account, acted like a troll, got called out, and then got all defensive. Just an example of old habits die hard I guess.
this
I'm adding another reply because I just can't believe some of the stupidity that I'm quoting above. Are you guys fckn serious? Why would the guy make up all this stuff? It's not like he's talking about hundred's of thousands of $$$ or that he got beat up by Vinnie Jones ffs. This kind of thing happens all the time to people and I, for one, am willing to give SickBoy the benefit of the doubt. I've been left unconcious on the side of a road after a drunk driver knowcked me off my bike. I almost rode my bike off a draw bridge and would have fallen about 20 stories (equivalent) down if I hadn't stopped and wondered what the blackness was. No, I haven't posted about it before, but whether I did or not doesn't mean it's less than true.Let the guy have his explanation, stop being little bitches who require "proof" and try offering some support for someone who can clearly use some positivism.Jeez...ya bunch of internet fags.
I'm adding another reply because I just can't believe some of the stupidity that I'm quoting above. Are you guys fckn serious? Why would the guy make up all this stuff? It's not like he's talking about hundred's of thousands of $$$ or that he got beat up by Vinnie Jones ffs. This kind of thing happens all the time to people and I, for one, am willing to give SickBoy the benefit of the doubt. I've been left unconcious on the side of a road after a drunk driver knowcked me off my bike. I almost rode my bike off a draw bridge and would have fallen about 20 stories (equivalent) down if I hadn't stopped and wondered what the blackness was. No, I haven't posted about it before, but whether I did or not doesn't mean it's less than true.Let the guy have his explanation, stop being little bitches who require "proof" and try offering some support for someone who can clearly use some positivism.Jeez...ya bunch of internet fags.
brag