Mexico itself isn't gay. Pinatas are gay. Pajaros are gay. Mexico, en general, is mucho macho. And Cancun...Cancun swings both ways. Stay tirsty my friends.

Mexico itself isn't gay. Pinatas are gay. Pajaros are gay. Mexico, en general, is mucho macho. And Cancun...Cancun swings both ways. Stay tirsty my friends.
It's not his gayness that defines him, it's his Mexicanness.
C'mon...she's smokingAmyAdams_Grani_6800396_Max.jpg
Okay she's hot ... but really there are tons of hot chicks in Hollywood. Megan Fox is one and guess what I didn't see Transformers or Transformers 2 because they don't appeal to me ... just like this movie doesn't appeal to me.But man do I get a chubby when I see Megan Fox.

I just think of her as the crazy bitch from wedding crashers. "I'lllll finnnnnd youuuuuuuuuu". Scary stuff.

I just think of her as the crazy bitch from wedding crashers. "I'lllll finnnnnd youuuuuuuuuu". Scary stuff.
Different chick. It was Isla Fisher (Sasha Baron Cohen broad) in wedding crashers, I've made the same mistake.
Different chick. It was Isla Fisher (Sasha Baron Cohen broad) in wedding crashers, I've made the same mistake.
haha oh. I am not surprised, I think I mistake 71% of all red heads for her.
  • 2 weeks later...

Saturday Night Live Anyone?Julia Child: Welcome. I'm Julia Child. Today, we're going to make a holiday feast, and we're going to start with a half-boned chicken, a fine, fat roasting chicken. Now, first, remove the giblets - and you really should save the giblets. They make a fine stock for soup. Or you can save the liver and fry it up with some onions for a little snack; or if you have a number of livers, you can make a lovely liver pate, or a delicious liverwurst which you can spread on a cracker - a Ritz cracker, a Saltine... or rye bread, or pumpernickel bread... or if you're celebrating the Jewish holidays, you can make a chopped liver and shape it into the bust of a friend... if someone's getting married or bar-mitzvahed... am I saying that right? Bar-mitzvahed? Or, if you have a little cat or a dog, they love liver. Save the liver! Don't throw it away! I hope I've made my point. Don't throw the liver away. Now, where was I? Oh, yes. Anyway, it's time to bone the chicken. Now, for this, you need a very sharp knife. You can't do nothing without a sharp knife! [she holds chicken and cuts along it with a sharp knife] Julia Child: Now, you place the chicken on its stomach, and cut along the backbone to the pug nose like so... [she suddenly drops the knife ] Julia Child: Crap! Oh! Oh, now I've done it - I've cut the dickens out of my finger. Well, I'm glad, in a way, this has happened... [blood squirts out of her hand onto the chicken] Julia Child: We have never really discussed what to do. First, we must stop the bleeding. [she holds her apron over her hand] Julia Child: The best way is to put pressure on the apron, like so... [blood keeps sqirting all over the kitchen] Julia Child: Now, you want to raise your hand above your head so the blood doesn't pump all the way up. [blood continues to squirt, going everywhere] Julia Child: Well, the apron doesn't seem to be working, so I recommend natural coagulants, such as chicken liver... [picks up the chicken liver] Julia Child: Remember not to throw away the liver! [blood gushes over the chicken liver] Julia Child: Oh, God, it's throbbing! Well, a tourniquet can be made, using a chicken bone... [she wraps a towel and a chicken bone around her hand] Julia Child: Find a pressure point between the heart and the wound - in this case, the wrist - and cut off the blood. This is a last resort, however, because you could lose your hand if you tighten it too much! [the blood keeps on squirting. She starts to get a little woozy] Julia Child: If you're too woozy to tie the tourniquet, you might call Emergency Help - there's not much time left... [she hobbles towards the phone on back wall and picks it up] Julia Child: Now, every kitchen phone should have the Emergency number written on it somewhere... [she looks at her phone ] Julia Child: This one doesn't! 9-1-1! [she tries to dial the number, but can't] Julia Child: Oh, this phone is a prop, it doesn't work! [she drops the phone, becoming increasingly woozy] Julia Child: That's a shame, because I'm remembering a time when I was a little girl and I... had a dog named Admiral... and I used to give him liver... and my mother gave me a doll... [she starts tipping from side to side and stares blankly at the audience] Julia Child: Why are you all spinning? Uh... I think I'm going to go to sleep now... bon appetit... [she falls headfirst onto the counter on top of the chicken, but manages to jump up one last time] Julia Child: Save the liver! [she falls back onto the counter and twitches before dying]

Saw the movie Friday night. The movie is more about 2 women finding themselves and their romantic relationships. It is by far a chick flick HOWEVER...It is a good chick flick. There is no pandering for tears or anything like that. It's funny, it's cute, it's sweet. Take your significant other to this and you will score brownie points.:club:

Saw the movie Friday night. The movie is more about 2 women finding themselves and their romantic relationships. It is by far a chick flick HOWEVER...It is a good chick flick. There is no pandering for tears or anything like that. It's funny, it's cute, it's sweet. Take your significant other to this and you will score brownie points.:club:
Mex and I go to chick flicks alone because we are chicks but never have one on hand