Hey, just curious, anyone who gets rakeback for FTP just wanted to know what site u use and if you have had any problems. Thanks in advance

A lot of them use my site.Really.Welcome to PM me if u have questions on anything. My site uses Rakeupdate as the backend for most of the sites. Pretty much the best.

First (after the requisite Kurt reply...)

A lot of them use my site.Really.Welcome to PM me if u have questions on anything. My site uses Rakeupdate as the backend for most of the sites. Pretty much the best.
I knew you would come to the rescue Kurt. I have been sending emails weekly since I pm'd you awhile back. Still no dice. I am determined and will make this happen. Believe it.
I knew you would come to the rescue Kurt. I have been sending emails weekly since I pm'd you awhile back. Still no dice. I am determined and will make this happen. Believe it.
I have no clue what makes them decide yes or no. Seems totally random.
standard 1st

Here's a question:The amount of rake seems seems to be huge.Do they calculate the rake for me just on the hands I win or the hands I'm involved with or during the whole time I sit at a particular table?

thanks. will sign up this week. ill pm you with any problems.
Here's a question:The amount of rake seems seems to be huge.Do they calculate the rake for me just on the hands I win or the hands I'm involved with or during the whole time I sit at a particular table?
Each site is different.Full tilt uses Dealt method, which means all the rake in the hand gets divided by the amount of players dealt into the hand. So you rack up more rake this way. Cake and Molten uses the same method on my site.Most of the other use Contributed, which means you are only counted for the rake you actually put into the pot. So if you fold preflop, you aren't really getting anything into your gross rake for that pot.
Each site is different.Full tilt uses Dealt method, which means all the rake in the hand gets divided by the amount of players dealt into the hand. So you rack up more rake this way. Cake and Molten uses the same method on my site.Most of the other use Contributed, which means you are only counted for the rake you actually put into the pot. So if you fold preflop, you aren't really getting anything into your gross rake for that pot.
so your saying I am making 25% on the rake of the hands I fold preflop too.SWEET!

Thanks for the reply Suited and Ship.I just noticed on the site that the rake was insane and didn't think it could only be from the hands I've won.

so your saying I am making 25% on the rake of the hands I fold preflop too.SWEET!
but 25% of what? i mean that if rake in a pot is $1, i wont get .25, because if everyone on the table has rakeback, then a 1$ rake would have to pay out 2.50 in rakeback. so 25% of what rake?
but 25% of what? i mean that if rake in a pot is $1, i wont get .25, because if everyone on the table has rakeback, then a 1$ rake would have to pay out 2.50 in rakeback. so 25% of what rake?
Total rake, divided by number of players dealt into the hand.

oh, gotcha. thanks. also, for the site in ur sig, do the cookies and temp int files have to stay once i join? spybot delets them with every run.

oh, gotcha. thanks. also, for the site in ur sig, do the cookies and temp int files have to stay once i join? spybot delets them with every run.
No, just for when you do the initial download.
Don't use Kurt. He'll never have to get a job

What are people experiences with signing up for a new account, since you can't/didn't get rackback on your current FT account?

What are people experiences with signing up for a new account, since you can't/didn't get rackback on your current FT account?
Find a girlfriend...or convince your mom or dad to play poker. They will be playing the same stakes and tourneys as you in no time....and you will surprisingly quit playing :club:
Find a girlfriend...or convince your mom or dad to play poker. They will be playing the same stakes and tourneys as you in no time....and you will surprisingly quit playing :club:
I guess I could sign up my wife, or even better yet one of my kids...

my girlfriend took a sudden interest in poker last year after I realized how important rakeback was.