Never mind I rather see a game on Pokerstars with Bob and Looshle go HU. Let the dinosaur beat him weeeeeeeeeeeeee.

the thread on phil hellmuth's best of all time haven't reached 24 of existance before it was closed unfairly . 14 pages in less than one day. pretty amazing considering the topic.I made some conclusions from it and want to comunicate em to you guys:1. If such a big thread was denominated as stupid by some, then it doens't speak well of this site at all, if we take into account that it had over 2500 views, 277 replies and 14 pages in less than 24 hours1 (bis). .Those who said it was a stupid thread probably read most of the posts and wrote replies as well2. .FCP Bob called everyone who read that thread and wrote at least one reply a ****ing idiot.3. It's not my fault that retards like tehtoe filled the thread with his stupidity.4. this type of threads is what actually keeps this forum active and entretaining.5. Closing a thread for 25 bucks is super lame.and cmon lets be honest it was the most ****ing entertaining thread this forum had in years and now they close it, what a shame. lol(u have no idea how much i want to see the replies to this post lol)
I denominate this as POTD...

Hey Bob, what ever happened to Matt/FCP2? I mean no more promotions, no more promotion manager...makes sense. But he was a good guy.

Hey Bob, what ever happened to Matt/FCP2? I mean no more promotions, no more promotion manager...makes sense. But he was a good guy.
He's busier than ever doing the marketing and many other things for PokerVT

What is this internets everybody speaks of and how do I download it?

What is this internets everybody speaks of and how do I download it?
It's a series of tubes.Do you have enough space in your computer to install all of those tubes ?
It's a series of tubes.Do you have enough space in your computer to install all of those tubes ?
40gbBest guy guy said I'm goodI've got a few tubes from cooking and some drywall. will that do? I have twizzlers as well to keep them together obv
40gbBest guy guy said I'm goodI've got a few tubes from cooking and some drywall. will that do? I have twizzlers as well to keep them together obv
Hopefully you have some cooking oil left to lubricate the tubes because they can become stuck with all the cards from online poker.
Hopefully you have some cooking oil left to lubricate the tubes because they can become stuck with all the cards from online poker.
i dobut is it worth iti hear pokr online is rigged i se my cards why can't they see mine cards 2?
I think he was last seen confronting Zsta at work on behalf of the FCP community.

This thread marks the first time I've ever laughed at anything I_fold has ever posted.And it's all due to Bob. :club::ts

I think he was last seen confronting Zsta at work on behalf of the FCP community.
haha, unless he IS zsta. That ended up being a very melodramatic confrontation :club: Why didn't we just call this kids parents? Maybe they can beat him instead. Anyone wanna try calling up the Wolter's family in whatever the city was, Michigan?