• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it will be a guy and ariel in the final. He likes women and I think it would balance the show better. Just my opinion
That is what I am thinking. I would love to see the two guys in the final but who knows. Ariel though hasn't looked as strong as she did a few weeks back.
it will be a guy and ariel in the final. He likes women and I think it would balance the show better. Just my opinion
This season will be the exception. I'm calling the two dudes right now. They've been setting Ariel up as the weaker chef lately.

I'm trying to think of a situation where Ariel stood out in a positive light and the only thing I can think of is the Bon Appetit challenge but that was a tie.I think she's going to have to do something fairly remarkable to have a real shot.

I'm trying to think of a situation where Ariel stood out in a positive light and the only thing I can think of is the Bon Appetit challenge but that was a tie.I think she's going to have to do something fairly remarkable to have a real shot.
She was possibly the most consistent person early on in the show, never in danger, never making any huge mistakes and she has done well in individual challenges. She slipped up a few times since the final 6, but nothing that should have her in danger at this point.

She has been up for elimination at least once hasn't she. Neither Dave nor Kevin have sniffed elimination. I am with I think it was Loogie Howser and I will say Kevin and Dave are the final two.

She has been up for elimination at least once hasn't she. Neither Dave nor Kevin have sniffed elimination. I am with I think it was Loogie Howser and I will say Kevin and Dave are the final two.
Yea the one week she had a bad dinner service she was up against Susan and if her kitchen wins she isn't up. She was clearly better than some of the other people who were not on the block that week.
did you seriously just spoil the show for us? that's pretty screwed up
I didn't read it that way at all.But I come in this thread even before I've watched the episodes because I don't really care who gets eliminated and all their fake little drama that they try to drum up.
He works at Araxi, the restaurant the show winner is supposed to become the head chef at.
Oh, that's cool. But don't they usually do a show where a few of the remaining contestants visit the restaurant?
Yes, which explains him saying Ariel is pretty hot in person.
So he didn't necessarily spoil the overall winner, just that she advances until whenever that show is. It would probably help my confusion if I had seen the last few episodes.
So he didn't necessarily spoil the overall winner, just that she advances until whenever that show is. It would probably help my confusion if I had seen the last few episodes.
Tonight is the finale, their are still 3 chefs in the running.
did you seriously just spoil the show for us? that's pretty screwed up
there is only one person at the restaurant who knows who the winner is and it certainly isn't me, they of course had huge non disclosure agreementsi'm just using some poker skills here and going off of what you guys have written regarding their performance on the show, we'll see tonight who the winner isone thing i will say though is that tennille is a very sweet lady in person, was a bit suprised obviously given the way she was presented on the show, but soft spoken and extremely polite

Tenille: You know, I really started to like her and was sorry to see her go. She was pretty funny.Ariel: Cleans up REALLY niceKevin: I don't find his accent nearly as annoying as some of youDave: The One-Armed bandit...lol. Fairly cool dude, but I just don't see the arm holding up.Good luck!

pretty sure kevin is going to be the winner
did you seriously just spoil the show for us?
I mean, I've only seen 3-4 episodes of this season, but it seems pretty obvious that Kevin is the only one of all the contestants that has any business even sniffing a head chef position at a decent restaurant. No?
I mean, I've only seen 3-4 episodes of this season, but it seems pretty obvious that Kevin is the only one of all the contestants that has any business even sniffing a head chef position at a decent restaurant. No?
Disagree. Dave has been one of the top chefs each an every service and broke his wrist in the 2nd episode, maybe 1st. If he is that good one handed then he must be pretty decent 2 handed and it's not like his wrist is permanently damaged. I still say it is a clear toss up between him and Kevin but not a even close to a sure win for Kevin.