• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The women in this show suck. I’m actually rooting for the weird mouth girl from the red team simply because all the other girls were ganging up on her. I also liked that she knew that’s what they were doing and her view was, “girls are so stupid.” I want to punch Whoopie in the mouth.Andy has to be the next guy to go. The other three actually seem like they can cook and know a thing or two. But I go back and forth between hating Van and loving him. Bald guy and Dave for the final two.

The women in this show suck. I’m actually rooting for the weird mouth girl from the red team simply because all the other girls were ganging up on her. I also liked that she knew that’s what they were doing and her view was, “girls are so stupid.” I want to punch Whoopie in the mouth.Andy has to be the next guy to go. The other three actually seem like they can cook and know a thing or two. But I go back and forth between hating Van and loving him. Bald guy and Dave for the final two.
The women def suck. But I hate them all and weird mouth girl puts me on monkey tilt everytime I have to watch her talk. Whoopie is an idiot.Andy is an idiot.Van is...I don't what Van is. He doesn't bother me but he doesn't impress me much.I like Dave more and more each week. He has been pretty consistent from day 1 and add on the broken wrist, I think he is the one to beat right now. Bald guy right behind him though he gets a little too arrogant at the wrong times.Amanda was ridiculous. How she got as far as she did amazes me as she was completely brain dead from the get go. She was only there to try and hit on GR.

my wife caught this so I can't take credit for it but when amanda re-fired the fish for suzanne and got her ass chewed by GR you can see Tek in the background. I didn't believe my wife rewound it and sure as shit you can see her in the background. I am sad to see Amanda leave for some reason during this episode I thought she was pretty damn cute. Van is hilarious. He makes me laugh the way fabio did in Top Chef. Yeah Dave does seem to be very strong. And kevin's damn accent pisses the crap out of me.

as much as I liked robert last season I am really glad to see him go home. He just became a little too arrogant for his own good. But damn did he lay into Andy.
I'm glad to see that fat sack of shit go home.I'm kind of sick of this show right now. Survivor is much more fun to watch, imo. But I like cooking, although I've had it with scallops and sea bass. Are those the only ****ing things on HK's menua right now?
my wife caught this so I can't take credit for it but when amanda re-fired the fish for suzanne and got her ass chewed by GR you can see Tek in the background. I didn't believe my wife rewound it and sure as shit you can see her in the background. I am sad to see Amanda leave for some reason during this episode I thought she was pretty damn cute. Van is hilarious. He makes me laugh the way fabio did in Top Chef. Yeah Dave does seem to be very strong. And kevin's damn accent pisses the crap out of me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KW3jr0uyn4...feature=related.22 seconds in you see Tek and Robert.
my wife caught this so I can't take credit for it but when amanda re-fired the fish for suzanne and got her ass chewed by GR you can see Tek in the background. I didn't believe my wife rewound it and sure as shit you can see her in the background. I am sad to see Amanda leave for some reason during this episode I thought she was pretty damn cute.
oh there is no doubt how heavily edited this show is. Sad reallyand I loved Amanda, that little ginger bitch
WTF!
You look like him and kinda act like him. It's not a bad thing

Is Suzanne that utterly clueless. I mean I will give her that she started out strong but she has been a wreck the last couple weeks and I am amazed at how she truly thinks that she has been doing the best. I don't like Whoopie at all but she has been doing much better than Suzanne lately. Dave is a machine. I hope he stays in and I think he will but I have no doubt that if he doesn't leave for medical reasons he wins without a doubt.

Dave is a machine. I hope he stays in and I think he will but I have no doubt that if he doesn't leave for medical reasons he wins without a doubt.
Dave and the other bald guy with the gimpy ankle are the two best, and I think Ariel is the best of the women. If that's not the final 3 I'll be shocked.

well it's about time andy went home. As far as suzanne leaving the girls team that just seems odd cause soon they should all be on one team. Or is it chef's way to get rid of either whoopi or sabrina now that suzanne isn't there any moreBut dave and kevin are damn beast on the show. I like dave the most cause he doesn't seem like the typical arrogant ass on the show. Kevin can cook but he also likes to tell everyone that is listening that he can cook also.

well it's about time andy went home. As far as suzanne leaving the girls team that just seems odd cause soon they should all be on one team. Or is it chef's way to get rid of either whoopi or sabrina now that suzanne isn't there any moreBut dave and kevin are damn beast on the show. I like dave the most cause he doesn't seem like the typical arrogant ass on the show. Kevin can cook but he also likes to tell everyone that is listening that he can cook also.
He took Suzanne off the girls team because they were saying the problem with her is teamwork. If she does well with the guys team, then maybe it's not so much that she can't work with a team, but that they can't work with her. Or something like that. More likely answer is that they just wanted to drum up some more fake drama at the end of the show.But I completely agree with your second paragraph.
  • 2 weeks later...
Fake Whoopi got the best compliment by far this week.Just wow......she still annoys the hell out of me.
LOOK... MY NAME IS WHOOPI, AND I KNOW I LOOK LIKE A NINJA TURTLE.... BUT I CANT STOP YELLING!!! THIS IS MY NORMAL SPEAKING VOLUME... OK!!!

Finally caught up with this today.Sabrina was worthless. I dislike Suzanne and Whoopie more but she did nothing but live in a fantasy world where she thought she was actually participating on this show.I was bummed to see Van leave. I didn't think he would win but he grew on me. I thought Suzanne refusing to plate dishes would finally get her kicked out. That was deplorable and not someone who deserves anymore chances at this.I hope Whoopie falls back to the crap she was the other 10 eps.Dave needs to hold it together. He is the only one I want to win this thing.

Finally caught up with this today.Sabrina was worthless. I dislike Suzanne and Whoopie more but she did nothing but live in a fantasy world where she thought she was actually participating on this show.I was bummed to see Van leave. I didn't think he would win but he grew on me. I thought Suzanne refusing to plate dishes would finally get her kicked out. That was deplorable and not someone who deserves anymore chances at this.I hope Whoopie falls back to the crap she was the other 10 eps.Dave needs to hold it together. He is the only one I want to win this thing.
Kevin would be deserving of a win as well imo.
Kevin would be deserving of a win as well imo.
Yeah, I am just not a big fan of his. He talks too much trash for my liking but there is no question he is top 3 material. Hell, top 2 to be honest.

Just finished watching. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Bye bitch.Now if only Whoopi would slip and fall on a knife....I am getting a little tired of them making a big deal each week in the "next time on Hells kitchen..." thing about Dave's wrist and then nothing ever happening. They did that last week and he was fine this week. Dave and Kevin at the end unless something crazy happens. Though Kevin now has a misstep in his record with not being able to cook rice properly. Go Dave.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess she did pretty well. She shined the right weeks where others flopped hard and I think that is how she got as far as she did. Good for her I guess. She is fine when not...talking.I still say this is Dave's to lose.