• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bald ankle guy is clearly the obv front runner.I don't mind wrist Dave though in the kitchen, I can do without his talking as he seems slow and high all the time.
Yeah, but his cookies are the bomb.Anyway...Tek go bye-bye and rightly so. Didn't catch the whole thing, so I'm not sure why crybaby was up there, but I guess she effed something up.
Yeah, but his cookies are the bomb.Anyway...Tek go bye-bye and rightly so. Didn't catch the whole thing, so I'm not sure why crybaby was up there, but I guess she effed something up.
Well per usual she just sits there and does nothing. She "helped" Tek grill lobster and served it raw. I would have kicked her out over Tek because at least Tek seems to truly care as opposed to crybaby who has done absolutely NOTHING since day one except act like a retard.
Well per usual she just sits there and does nothing. She "helped" Tek grill lobster and served it raw. I would have kicked her out over Tek because at least Tek seems to truly care as opposed to crybaby who has done absolutely NOTHING since day one except act like a retard.
I like her, but I'm a sucker for gingers. Well, except you bitch
She has the best body, so she needs to stay.
after last nights ep, I totally agree. I still am a fan of hers. Ariel has nice bags and so does Sabrina. I'd like to throw it in all three of them. For sure.One other thing, I guess those in dorm cameras run the whole time and catch them when naked. I'm surprised nobody has leaked anything. I'm glad they haven't because that would be wrong.
after last nights ep, I totally agree. I still am a fan of hers. Ariel has nice bags and so does Sabrina. I'd like to throw it in all three of them. For sure.One other thing, I guess those in dorm cameras run the whole time and catch them when naked. I'm surprised nobody has leaked anything. I'm glad they haven't because that would be wrong.
Having worked for E! Entertainment before, I can say that tapes with nudity on them are extremely protected, and if one were to release one, it would be easy to find out who was responsible. Lawsuits would rain down, and their career would be screwed. It wouldn't be worth it.

I may have to watch the last ep again just to see if I find any of those girls mildly attractive. I know I don't find Sabrina, Whoopie, the girl with freckles, and the ****ed up mouth girl attractive. Maybe the ditz has a nice body but her facial contortions ruin it for me.

as much as I liked robert last season I am really glad to see him go home. He just became a little too arrogant for his own good. But damn did he lay into Andy.
I don't watch the show much, so when I watched that episode I went from feeling horrible for the guy after he snuck upstairs for a pity-party sandwich to hating his fat ass for being such a dick to that other dude.
as much as I liked robert last season I am really glad to see him go home. He just became a little too arrogant for his own good. But damn did he lay into Andy.
I agree, he got a little too big for his britches.btw, stop shooting me.

Does Susan's face annoying anybody as much as it does me? I hope she goes it honestly didn't look like she was doing anything last week in the kitchen. Also I think Robert is a paid actor. I mean it fits doesn't it? He is diagnosed with a horrible condition has to leave, comes back first episode of last season but hasn't lost any weight at all.

what does him not losing any weight this season have to do with him possibly being a paid actor? Maybe he's just a fat guy that can't/won't lose any weight.Boca huh? Glades, Yamato, Clint Moore or Palmetto?

I am convinces that the guy who tries to get in Gordons face at the beginning is a plant, to have space to dramatically bring Robert back.I don't think the guy even did anything cooking related in the episode really.I am really not sure why I still watch this show. On Sunday, I caught up like 4-5 episodes.

I am convinces that the guy who tries to get in Gordons face at the beginning is a plant, to have space to dramatically bring Robert back.I don't think the guy even did anything cooking related in the episode really.I am really not sure why I still watch this show. On Sunday, I caught up like 4-5 episodes.
The F Word has been running a very good season thusfar.