WTF?What a group of crazy idiots.Lovely continues to prove they can find stupider people season after season.Texas guy is awesome just for being a complete moron and a hothead. Watching him and the head of the front was hilarious.But now I am excited to see that idiot who wants to fight Gordon in the parking lot. I swear it is hard for me to believe that either it isn't staged or that kid planned on doing that at some point if he ever got the chance to be on the show. I would love to see Gordon beat the crap out of him.Good to see Robert back. Hated him at first last season but he grew on me.For those not aware it started you can see the first 2 eps on hulu.com.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best show on tv.Anyone think the guy actually hits Ramsey?
If it was real there would be people there within seconds to stop the fight. I'm going to say no.
Good to see Robert back. Hated him at first last season but he grew on me.
you must be very strong .. sigh bad joke i no :)cant wait to see if that guy gets shanked by gordon pls pls pls lol.texas guy is awsome beer drinkin redneck with a fine palet haha

Trainwreck!The gf wouldn't stop asking when they started to cast such ghetto ass people.I find it hard to argue. Did they go into the inner city and get all the contestants from hot dog and/or fried chicken stands? I mean honestly!

This marine guy has got to be a level.With all the hoops and hassles you gotta go thru to get on a tv show, not to mention the prize for the winner, to get yourself kicked off the first episode is just unreal.Not to mention trying to get a job when your claim to fame is being a hothead and tossed from a show.I mean its not like he wasnt famaliar with how the show works.

I missed the first few minutes, what happened with marine guy?
He said let's take this outside and I'm not no bitch and other intelligent things and Ramsay said something like, "no, let's do it on camera" while two beefy security guards showed up and then Ramsay told him to get out and then the marine went outside to piss and moan some more and he said something about how he doesn't need this and he can get a job in any restaurant and they would be happy to have him blah blah blah.
He said let's take this outside and I'm not no bitch and other intelligent things and Ramsay said something like, "no, let's do it on camera" while two beefy security guards showed up and then Ramsay told him to get out and then the marine went outside to piss and moan some more and he said something about how he doesn't need this and he can get a job in any restaurant and they would be happy to have him blah blah blah.
So a whole lot of nothing.
So a whole lot of nothing.
Yep not even an attempt at a shove let alone any fist's flying. Which is about exactly what I expected. Ramsey was just like, ok tough guy, you are dumb, get out of here, bye. And then the dude tripped on a small step on the way out (lol). And Ramsey was like, watch out for the step. That was actually pretty funny.
Actually he said they would be "proud" to have him in their kitchen. I doubt that.Jad,hulu.com has them up the day after in case you want to watch the first couple minutes.Edit: I did love his response to Ramseys "watch out for the step" comment. "Yeah, watch out for the step."Awesome comeback by the kid.

I really really don't like Whoopie. Can she not talk in a normal tone of voice, why is everything she says have to be so loud and annoying?Robert cracks me up.The girl who thinks she is the leader of the whole girls group has a weird mouth that annoys me a bit when I watch her. It's like someone needs to take a knife and cut a little more of her mouth open at each end to make it function normally.

The girl who thinks she is the leader of the whole girls group has a weird mouth that annoys me a bit when I watch her. It's like someone needs to take a nice and cut a little more of her mouth open at each end to make it function normally.
That's been bothering me too.

Whoopie is annoying as ****. Can we not have every single black woman on TV be all uppity?They got rid of the right person. Lovely was useless.lol @ Robert having a meltdown and smashing a broom.

Someone explain to me why they brought robert back when he made no attempt to lose any weight. How is he in any different of a position now than last season? He's just as much of a liability but now he's cocky too.

Someone explain to me why they brought robert back when he made no attempt to lose any weight. How is he in any different of a position now than last season? He's just as much of a liability but now he's cocky too.
I thought he sucked last season also.Is the bald guy with the ankle injury the only one that can cook? It seems like everyone else is horrible.I do like it when the black lady with the dreads screams in her interviews. Sexually arousing.