Stupid Ultimatebet

I had like eight or nine hundred dollars built up over two years of deposits and now all of a sudden it went to zero. This all happened without warning. I understand if the new deposit bonuses would be affected and expire after they changed their rules, but I don't think the bonuses from previous deposits should go away as well.I have called their deposit center through the 800 number they have posted and all they did was tell me, "No, they expire after 90 days." And just told me to email support cause they can't do anything and only handle money issues. Well, what the heck to you think this is? Well, I never got any notification of a 90 days expiration date or that my old pending bonus dollars would expire. Does anyone have any ideas as to what I can do other than emailing support, which I will do as well, of course.

Oh, okay. Thanks. Gee, so there job there is just to find more and more ways to screw their customers? Maybe, I should just cash everything out and never play there anymore.

Makes about 1% of sense for them. It's less bookkeeping, and removes a potential liability from their balance sheet.Not that the bonus was worth anything anymore, except for higher limit players (who get superusered would have already cleared any bonus anyway).That said, F UB.

Oh, okay. Thanks. Gee, so there job there is just to find more and more ways to screw their customers? Maybe, I should just cash everything out and never play there anymore.
wtf took you so long?

Only reason I would still play there is to try and hit the bad beat jackpot, but you know, I don't even think it's worth it anymore. I never hit it anyways.Alright, I just withdrew all of my money from there, except for 55¢ cause they don't deal with cents when making deposits and withdrawals.Now, I just have to figure out how to get my $270 Step 8 ticket out, before they decide to stop running step tournaments and take that from me as well.

I'm not really sure why UB has live chat support online. At least at our company only about 2% of the chats are about how rigged we are. I can imagine that number is about 55% at UB.

This is ridiculous. I would like to think that being dishonest and treating your customers like this would hurt your business, but these scumbags are still in business.

Here is the reply I got from the UB email support:-------------Dear Mr. [XXX]Thank you for contacting us.According to our terms and conditions, bonus dollars expire 90 days after they were credited. For this reason, we have removed them from your account since they exceeded this period of time.We have made very few changes to our terms and conditions over the years, but from time to time business considerations require that we review our promotions and make change.However the requirements of releasing them have not been modified at all, so bonus dollars will be released at the same current rate. Our play-through requirements to earn bonus funds have been adjusted in accordance with industry standards.Please keep in mind that at UltimateBet you can release your bonus dollars in a very easy way. Unlike many other sites, we offer credit towards releasing pending bonus funds for tournament play, especially since many of our players prefer this type of action so this is an advantage our players have. Although releasing bonuses may appear to be difficult, once you distinguish between the different tables, SnGs and tournaments that award points faster, bonuses can actually be released in the specified period without any trouble.For more information, please visit this link:http://www.ultimatebet.com/poker-rewards-l...m/bonus-dollarsPlease do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you.Best regards,MelissaMelissaCustomer Support DepartmentUltimateBet.com-------------This is useless. It does not help me get my bonus dollars back. Doesn't matter anyways, since I took most of my money out.

you: do you know phil hellmuth?you: he owes me an autographed pictureyou: cuz i asked him to send me one when i was at the final table of the first uboc you had and he said he would but i never got ityou: i tried to get one from him at this years wsop but i couldnt cuz he was surrounded by 100 strippersyou: and a couple of pretty hot guys not wearing very many clothesShane: I'm sorry I have not met Philyou: did you think those guys that were carrying him into this years wsop were hot?[x] WIN.

I don't know why, but I got an email from UB telling me when my bonus $ where going to expire. I got the one below on 7/21.Dear XXXXXXXXXThis is a friendly reminder to let you know that you currently have $101.00 awaiting release from your Pending Account at UltimateBet. These pending bonus funds will expire on 2009-07-29 if they have not been converted to your available cash balance before then. You can easily convert these bonus funds to cash by playing poker. Simply play in either our ring games or our tournaments and the funds will be converted as you earn points for playing in raked hands and as you contribute to tournament buy in fees. Bonus dollars are released in $5 increments. For more detail on how to convert your pending bonus dollars visit the RAI$E bonus release page below:http://ultimatebet.com/poker-rewards-loyal...m/bonus-dollars If you have any questions about the conversion process or our expiration policy, please feel free to email us at support@UltimateBet.com. We greatly appreciate your support and participation. We look forward to seeing you at the tables soon! Sincerely, The UltimateBet Team

I don't know why, but I got an email from UB telling me when my bonus $ where going to expire. I got the one below on 7/21.Dear XXXXXXXXXThis is a friendly reminder to let you know that you currently have $101.00 awaiting release from your Pending Account at UltimateBet. These pending bonus funds will expire on 2009-07-29 if they have not been converted to your available cash balance before then. You can easily convert these bonus funds to cash by playing poker. Simply play in either our ring games or our tournaments and the funds will be converted as you earn points for playing in raked hands and as you contribute to tournament buy in fees. Bonus dollars are released in $5 increments. For more detail on how to convert your pending bonus dollars visit the RAI$E bonus release page below:http://ultimatebet.com/poker-rewards-loyal...m/bonus-dollars If you have any questions about the conversion process or our expiration policy, please feel free to email us at support@UltimateBet.com. We greatly appreciate your support and participation. We look forward to seeing you at the tables soon! Sincerely, The UltimateBet Team
No, I never got any message like that, if I had I would've been more active and tried to clear as much of it as I could. Also, why is your message dated 7/21? That's the date I called and emailed them, even though they changed the bonus policy on the 1st.

So, I wrote back to the first response I got from them and here is their reply.---------start of my initial response--------Dear Melissa,Yes, I understand that for newly deposited bonus money they can expire, but my bonus dollars were saved up from over 2 years without ever expiring. I never got any notification that my old ones would expire. If I had known, I would've cleared it in a day. All I want are my bonus dollars back otherwise I might not play here anymore.I am going to post this issue on the poker forums that I'm an active part of to see if this happened to others and what they are going to do about it.------------End-------------------Start of UB support reply--------Thank you for contacting us.We apologize for the delay in our reply. Although we strive to answer all e-mails both thoroughly and promptly, occasionally our customer service agents receive an inordinate number of requests, which can lead to minor delays.Please note that according to our terms and conditions:7.3 We reserve the right to cancel, change or substitute the rewards or the Program at any time with or without notice. Required point levels to redeem rewards are subject to change with or without notice.We understand that you feel mad, however after checking your account we noticed that you have released $10 in the last 9 months. If you calculate you are not being affected severely at all. Your Bonus Dollars were practically stall.We appreciate your patience and are always more than happy to assist you.Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you.Best regards,MikhailCustomer Support DepartmentUltimateBet.com-------------End of reply------------So, I just sent them this reponse and am waiting to see what they will say.--------Start-------Dear Mikhail,The fact that my pending bonus dollars were stall, is beside the point. If I had know they were going to expire, I would've cleared it in like a day.Doesn't matter anyways, cause I took all my money out since I have no more bonus dollars to play for. Related side note, how do I get the last 55¢ out? I was only able to get full dollar amounts.Also, I have a $270 Step 8 ticket left. Is there any way you guys would just jack that too, if I don't use it? Cause that's real money, not a promotional program.------------

No, I never got any message like that, if I had I would've been more active and tried to clear as much of it as I could. Also, why is your message dated 7/21? That's the date I called and emailed them, even though they changed the bonus policy on the 1st.
That message was actually the second one I received. The first was a week earlier on the 14th. These bonus dollars were from a recent deposit.