• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to teach mine at 2 weeks, but as you can see, he just wasn't sure what do in late position with AQ24 double suited and a raise in front of him. Natepoker.jpg
I think we got a cheater he's holdin a different colored card :S lol
The "Oh I can't remember if this beats four of a kind" face he's wearing is a dead give away for the slow roll
Nah, the face is more of a "sorry dad, but I've got you nailed" look.
hey kids, put these empty beer bottles we found in the park up to your mouths and pretend you're drinking from them.
The one on the left might not even be beer, that looks like one of those energy drinks. Is that a lizard? Might be wrong but I guess it doesn't matter anyway!
We taught my niece how to deal hold'em when she was about 7. (She particularly liked the fact that the dealer got a tip at the end.) As she is very pretty, I figured it would be a way for her to earn some money working her through college or something. That was about 4 years ago. Since then, we have come to learn that she is exceptionally good at math and she is very competitive when she plays games of any kind. So now I'm thinking she may start out as a dealer, but she may develop into a very good player.
anyone else notice that the 7 year old niece was called "pretty". I'm actually weirded out by this entire post and almost feel dirty. Is it just me?
anyone else notice that the 7 year old niece was called "pretty". I'm actually weirded out by this entire post and almost feel dirty. Is it just me?
Aunts often refer to their Nieces as pretty.
Can't wait to join the pics of my baby holding cards club.
If you can get that done while still in the hospital recovering you will own the new record! :club:
Ahh ... so llou is a woman ... not so creepy then :club:
Are you mental? A guy isn't allowed to say his niece is pretty?
Are you mental? A guy isn't allowed to say his niece is pretty?
Actually no I am not mental but thanks for asking.As for the not being able to say a niece is pretty ... it was in the context of the post. The whole post sounded sort of strange to me. IE, she is pretty so she would be able to earn her way through college. To me it just sounded a bit weird hearing it from a "guy". Flipping the gender somehow didn't make it so weird anymore. Again it was just me and I even asked if it was just me. Maybe some things weird me out that doesn't weird out other people. In my head I was picturing a toothless guy in overalls and no shirt lickin his chops sayin "My Neice is real pretty ya'll wanna see her deal some cards ... oh by the way you have to tip her" all the while rubbin his belly but as is the case it seems to be perfectly normal.So my advice to you is Breathe, Relax, Breathe, Relax. All is well with the world.
Actually no I am not mental but thanks for asking.As for the not being able to say a niece is pretty ... it was in the context of the post. The whole post sounded sort of strange to me. IE, she is pretty so she would be able to earn her way through college. To me it just sounded a bit weird hearing it from a "guy". Flipping the gender somehow didn't make it so weird anymore. Again it was just me and I even asked if it was just me. Maybe some things weird me out that doesn't weird out other people. In my head I was picturing a toothless guy in overalls and no shirt lickin his chops sayin "My Neice is real pretty ya'll wanna see her deal some cards ... oh by the way you have to tip her" all the while rubbin his belly but as is the case it seems to be perfectly normal.So my advice to you is Breathe, Relax, Breathe, Relax. All is well with the world.
I'm relaxed, just checkin on your sanity :club: Little weird, but all the parts seem there.
This is my two year old son. Gotta start them off young....Image018.jpgcan you tell he probably slow rolled the guy with four aces?
Dude, you're teaching him to draw to a one outer??!! Oh No!
If you can get that done while still in the hospital recovering you will own the new record! :club:
I cut my daughter's umbiblical cord with the ACE of SPADES.Prettiest card in the deck
My daughter was conceived during the break of a mtt on PartyPoker.Man, those were the days.
Dude, you're teaching him to draw to a one outer??!! Oh No!
^^^lol thread winner!
My daughter was conceived during the break of a mtt on PartyPoker.Man, those were the days.
Weren't the breaks 3 minutes back then?