This is my two year old son. Gotta start them off young....Image018.jpgcan you tell he probably slow rolled the guy with four aces?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to teach mine at 2 weeks, but as you can see, he just wasn't sure what do in late position with AQ24 double suited and a raise in front of him. Natepoker.jpg

I tried to teach mine at 2 weeks, but as you can see, he just wasn't sure what do in late position with AQ24 double suited and a raise in front of him. Natepoker.jpg
"think we have a hanger sarge..." for the random blue card from a different deck. Looks like you were teaching him how to cheat too. lol.
Magic Hat is ****ing delicious. Especially #9
still running bad hubdub?
Always M8
HOFFY OWNAGE ITT
Bang less dudes.

We taught my niece how to deal hold'em when she was about 7. (She particularly liked the fact that the dealer got a tip at the end.) As she is very pretty, I figured it would be a way for her to earn some money working her through college or something. That was about 4 years ago. Since then, we have come to learn that she is exceptionally good at math and she is very competitive when she plays games of any kind. So now I'm thinking she may start out as a dealer, but she may develop into a very good player.

Magic Hat is ****ing delicious. Especially #9
I tried it recently, and while I've had better, it was better than I was expecting. It's like an IPA, but not. Cause normally I really don't like IPA's. So I was pleasantly surprised.New one I found recently that I like... "PranQster" by North Coast Brewery.
I tried it recently, and while I've had better, it was better than I was expecting. It's like an IPA, but not. Cause normally I really don't like IPA's. So I was pleasantly surprised.New one I found recently that I like... "PranQster" by North Coast Brewery.
Drinking a good IPA right now "Sweet Water Brewing Company IPA"