Move That Slider......

Table is ape-shit bonkers crazy... seeing all in's and calls w/ Ax, broadway cards, etc.I've been playing REALLY tight... except for one instance. I played a hand where I stupidly called a 3-bet w/ 77, checked through on a 10 high flop, called a small bet on a turn Q, folded to a river bet. ISAP obv.ANYWAY...Muck, flat, push?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $4.00+$0.40 Tournament, 15/30 Blinds (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comMP3 (t3310)CO (t2395)Button (t755)Beaverstyle (SB) (t1165)BB (t1460)UTG (t980)UTG+1 (t3140)MP1 (t2415)MP2 (t1510)Beaverstyle's M: 25.89Preflop: Beaverstyle is SB with 9 :ts, 9 :club:1 fold, UTG+1 bets t60, MP1 raises to t120, MP2 calls t120, MP3 calls t120, 2 folds, Beaverstyle raises to t1165?????Thoughts and explanation for your play?

Table is ape-shit bonkers crazy... seeing all in's and calls w/ Ax, broadway cards, etc.I've been playing REALLY tight... except for one instance. I played a hand where I stupidly called a 3-bet w/ 77, checked through on a 10 high flop, called a small bet on a turn Q, folded to a river bet. ISAP obv.ANYWAY...Muck, flat, push?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $4.00+$0.40 Tournament, 15/30 Blinds (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comMP3 (t3310)CO (t2395)Button (t755)Beaverstyle (SB) (t1165)BB (t1460)UTG (t980)UTG+1 (t3140)MP1 (t2415)MP2 (t1510)Beaverstyle's M: 25.89Preflop: Beaverstyle is SB with 9 :ts, 9 :club:1 fold, UTG+1 bets t60, MP1 raises to t120, MP2 calls t120, MP3 calls t120, 2 folds, Beaverstyle raises to t1165?????Thoughts and explanation for your play?
Well, if you read on the table is that they are going to call a lot of the times with worse here, I definitely would shove and be prepared to get rivered by A7o

2 things:First, on this particular hand, I think you're being priced in to flat call. If you know you can't get any of them out of the pot with a raise (esp. a shove) then don't wager your tournament life on middle pp. And if you hit your set, then shove it in and get like two callers, easy triple up. Also, I think betting the flop if you miss (assuming you're not all it :club: ) would be a mistake if you miss, so take a free card and see if you hit your set then.Second, against a hyper-loose table, the best thing to do is tighten up and get maximum value for your premium hands. If you fold everything from J4 to 77 to QJo, you save yourself bets to make on good cards. Bigger double ups. And when you do wake up with AA/KK, you know you're getting called if you raise big. Then you're a monster favorite over their marginal cards.Unfortunately for these low buy-in tournaments, people really don't give a shit about losing their buy-in. They want big double/triple ups early so then they can relax and play big stack poker. If they lose, no biggy for them. So you just punish them when you do make your hands.

Flat. A slide is going to most likely be called...once, twice, maybe three times. The odds of 9s holding up against the number of callers you'll get is minimal. I agree with a flat here and hopefully you'll hit your set.

Flat. A slide is going to most likely be called...once, twice, maybe three times. The odds of 9s holding up against the number of callers you'll get is minimal. I agree with a flat here and hopefully you'll hit your set.
Well what if we don't hit our set,m but hit all unders...do we get it in then?And plus, did you read the details of the table...why not be willing to get it in here and a decent amount of the time be 70/30 or even a 80/20. The worse thing here we are doing most likely is flipping, but given how Beaver said that the table has been playing spewtastic, we need to get it in when we have to best of it...which we mostly will a large percentage of the time

agreed with above if they are this crazy hit a good hand and then push otherwise keep the pot small don't fall into the trap that crap players don't ever have good cards

Well what if we don't hit our set,m but hit all unders...do we get it in then?And plus, did you read the details of the table...why not be willing to get it in here and a decent amount of the time be 70/30 or even a 80/20. The worse thing here we are doing most likely is flipping, but given how Beaver said that the table has been playing spewtastic, we need to get it in when we have to best of it...which we mostly will a large percentage of the time
Depends on the board if a semi legut Ax may have hit or not. Plus unders could be death for us with straights and sets if they can't throw away card due to heavy action. This is such a marginal situation in a multiway pot that my goal would be to let some of the idiots take themselves out and look for solid plays because these idiots probably will pay the hero off when he has them in a better spot. Patience against idiot aggro fish pays off big!

pushing is better then flatting and flatting flop semi blind if we miss but i like flat then a fold if we miss our set or don't have outs to a straight or something if we are wrong unless the board is very very dry because we have no idea where anyone truly is yet.

besides we still have a decent stake and blind are low if this doesn't play out well with crap players i like our chances in a better spot and i dont see that as nitty. Too bad thou i love to tell people to push!

*stack im an idiot

gambol
you mean gamble?
you mean gamble?
No, he means gambolSo, I shoved... and I was called in 3 places.Whoever guesses the 3 hands exactly (not including suits) gets a $4.40 stake.

what was the results?

Justifying my idea about flat fold no set unless perfect dry board comes:our 9's vs just boardways : 48.76% equity heads up, 34.163 three wayour 9's vs 7's up and boardways : 50.72% heads up, 35.32 three wayour 9's vs any pair and boardways : 54.65 heads up, 37.54 thee wayOk so the numbers where a little better than I though they were going to be but do you wanna coinflip your stack this early in the tourny? I just think you get no folding equity and most the times at a wild table it plays multiway this is the very bottom of our range if we do shove here.

im starting to regret my initial reaction someone much wiser than me please make up my mind here is see the numbers but i also see a lot of variance in this hand and it makes me shy away from a shove

AK, AQ, 88Board comes 2345.
wow, you're close.Got called by AK first, then A8, then 66. Flop came 8 8 2.... turn 9. Shipples imo.
If the board comes low, by all means get it in. I see the results posted, but I'm not surprised he got called in so many places. Winning a 4-way with 99 isn't likely. It worked out so cheers!