I Need Advice Against Calling Stations

I'm a TAG player and I'm having trouble beating calling stations/loose players in low limit NLHE (been playing .02-.05 for a couple months). It seems like whenever I bet into them, especially on the flop, they turn/river the perfect card and stump my hand. One example:I've identified three villains around the table as calling stations. About the 30th hand into my session, in cutoff, I get AKo and raise 3x BB. SB, BB, and player two seats to my right call. There's now $.60 in the pot. They all have stacks around $10, and the SB rebuys every time he loses a pot.Flop:Kh 9h 3s. Pretty safte flop for me with top pair, top kicker. Checked to me, I bet .45, call call call. Turn 4s. Check check check, I bet 1.50 into 2.40 pot. Fold, fold, call. River 2h. With 5.40 in the pot, villain bets all-in 7.50. What do I do? I have 4.50 left. Am I flushed away, straighted, or bluffed out of my shoes? I've seen this villain show down with J8o, K5h, and 44 on a board that had 3 face cards. Any two heart combination is playable, and A5 is definitely in there.The only solution I've been able to come up with so far are tightening up when these players limp in (flop% went from 25 average to 20) so play my premium hands and get them to call me when I have the nuts. Bluffing is out of the option and I'm losing money when I do raise PF and miss the flop (I can't make strong plays and get them to fold).Do you have any other ways to break these guys? Also apologies if I overlooked a similar thread already in the forum.

Kh 9h 3s. Pretty safte flop for me with top pair, top kicker. Checked to me, I bet .45, call call call. Turn 4s. Check check check, I bet 1.50 into 2.40 pot. Fold, fold, call. River 2h. With 5.40 in the pot, villain bets all-in 7.50. The only solution I've been able to come up with so far are tightening up when these players limp in
I'd say tightening up is the way to go. In your example, your villain bets, so I wouldn't say he's a "calling station". The calling station is a guy that check-calls every bet, even extreme long shots like hitting a runner-runner. Calling stations are awesome to play against, if you A) identify them early enough and B) have a decent hand against them.EDIT: Never mind, memory was playing some tricks on me.

bet pot against stations with top pair on a dry board they don't care they always think "You will not bluff me out!!!" EVERYTIME if they are true stations. You got raised thou so villian is not a station. What made you think he was a station? Any other notes? At .02-.05 i may go broke with top pair top kicker bc it is a weak game.

oh and your cubs need almost as much help as my braves

If you feel that your opponents are able to play better on the turn and river than you (because their ranges are so hard to define), don't play the turn and river with them. Buy-in short or bet bigger on the early streets. If you feel that your opponents are just getting lucky, don't change anything.

If you find yourself routinely getting 2 or 3 calls of your raises, try raising a bit bigger. Move to 4BB and see if that narrows the field. Then you might also need to make larger CB's to narrow the field postflop and make sure that you don't leave anyone juicy pot odds. If you can get heads-up against loose callers and value bet against them, you'll more than make up for the times they outdraw you. The real problem, though, is that it is much, much more difficult to make money value betting TP-type hands when you're dealing with 2 and 3 villains in each hand.

In the example in your hand I'd fold river.When you are playing lots of calling stations play all your pocket pairs for set value and play all your suited connectors for combo draws etc. Hands that make big hands multiway like 3 of a kind, straights, and flushes. Those will make you a lot because someone will call. With your big aces you need to raise it up big pf and play it like you did in the hand. Ideally you want to get heads up with those hands. I'd try to isolate those players that were limping a lot when I had stuff like AT and there were two limpers and I have the button I'd make it 6bbs to go. See how that works for you. Bloat the pot in position with your big hands and keep the pot small until you flop big with suited connectors and small pocket pairs.

When a calling station shows aggression, especially after an obvious draw hit, you can instafold most hands.As far as the hand you posted, bet pot on the flop and turn.

I definitely instafolded the river. On a board like that, it was extremely hard to justify shoving the rest of my chips in and only getting like 5:2 on my money.As far as people wondering why I identified him as a station, this was the first hand that he bet into me. For at least 25 out of the 30 hands I'd seen so far, this particular guy was limp calling/check callling at least to the turn. There were also people putting in bets much larger than mine that go two of the three stations to call (4.5-6BB).OK, so what I'm getting from you guys is pot him flop and turn and make him pay to hit runner runner like that. Much appreciated.

Bet moarBet thinnerBluff 0Cbet hard your Ahigh will LOL it's way to holding up in a lot of potsFold to their big bets/raises unless you have the nuts or something very close to the nuts. Even if the hand they are representing makes no sense and only some crazy runner runner combo could make it... guess what just happened?

In response to tightening up preflop, I disagree.When one or more stations limp in, I raise more preflop to try to isolate against them. My CB% goes way down obv. They are very easy to play against post flop. Just isolate, bet your made hands, check/fold when you miss.