Guinness World Record Tourney

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would love to be down but I are too late for registrationsigh
People are unregistering all the time. You just have to be quick with the mouse to get in.Received from FF7 and babyelephant. I updated the op with some people's full tilt screen names in parenthesis if they are different from their FCP screen name. Just so you can follow everyone.
People are unregistering all the time. You just have to be quick with the mouse to get in.Received from FF7 and babyelephant. I updated the op with some people's full tilt screen names in parenthesis if they are different from their FCP screen name. Just so you can follow everyone.
I'm on the waiting list... gonna have to wait and see
If someone's willing to ship Tanner 10 on Tilt and I'll ship you 10 on stars, let me know.
have you done this yet? i'll do it if you havent
You mind shipping first? I'll ship to you as soon as Tanner confirms that you shipped.
no probz,shipping now

shipped, CJW-LFC14 on stars for when tanner confirms :club:

vonteego is my tilt name. Shipping to Chris now, ty.
recieved thanks :club:

I'm going to close entries at exactly 15:05 when the tourney starts, so if I get any entries after that I will just send the money back.Sound good?And also, this is a winner take all

I'm going to close entries at exactly 15:05 when the tourney starts, so if I get any entries after that I will just send the money back.Sound good?And also, this is a winner take all
fine by me :club:
I'm going to close entries at exactly 15:05 when the tourney starts, so if I get any entries after that I will just send the money back.Sound good?And also, this is a Tanner keeps all and sacrifices his good reputation for $170
FYP
FYP
yeah I thought about holding the money for 2 weeks just to get a superthread going lol.lol, seating will last 15 min.Well entries closed gl everyone.... $170 on the line, along with the $45,000.