Hell's Kitchen....round 6

How do they pick contestants for the show? That diner guy had no business being on the show at all other than for the comedic factor of him being a fish out of water.
You answered your own question.
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ ThisBut it's fun to watch. The "shill" was actually a pretty good actor but the concept went a bit over the top.To think that someone would think that behaving like this would give him ANY chance at winning a popularity contest is amusing. I also wonder if the Texan isn't a shill as well.
Van was to phony for my liking, too much acting, so you might have a point there.
If they had a good Canadian cook why would the winner be going there in the first place?
Same reason winners went to Ramsay run properties in Vegas, New York and AC. Can't have the winner being a saucier in Glasgow, now can we?
Unfortunately I work under the assumption that situations like this, in shows like this, are all staged.
Especially with this show. Jean Philippe is pretty much just an actor, so who knows if his stunt with Van was real or not. Also, was the marine guy that crazy, or did a producer cast him to do that? I usually like Hell's Kitchen, but the show has become so cheesy I can't ever tell what is staged and what isn't.
If they had a good Canadian cook why would the winner be going there in the first place?
we have great Canadian cooks, that's why some have gone to NYC to open restaurants there such as Susur Lee, Rob Feenie, and appeared on Iron chef Anna Olson, Lynn Crawford, Bob Blumer, David Adjey, and then there's Kevin Brasch also Canadian who does the show Thirsty Traveler and Iron chef. So we have very talented chefs as well.
we have great Canadian cooks, that's why some have gone to NYC to open restaurants there such as Susur Lee, Rob Feenie, and appeared on Iron chef Anna Olson, Lynn Crawford, Bob Blumer, David Adjey, and then there's Kevin Brasch also Canadian who does the show Thirsty Traveler and Iron chef. So we have very talented chefs as well.
despite the fact that we have more fast food restaurants per capita (at least that's what i've heard about Regina, we have one on almost every block), probably why i'm tired of most - just too easy on the way home from work to hit the drive thru than stand in the kitchen and think what should i make todaySaskatchewan is known for having one of the largest per-capita ratio of restaurants to citizens, so there is a wide variety of places to choose from. Regina's downtown alone has approximately seventy eating establishments from http://wikitravel.org/en/Regina
despite the fact that we have more fast food restaurants per capita (at least that's what i've heard about Regina, we have one on almost every block), probably why i'm tired of most - just too easy on the way home from work to hit the drive thru than stand in the kitchen and think what should i make todaySaskatchewan is known for having one of the largest per-capita ratio of restaurants to citizens, so there is a wide variety of places to choose from. Regina's downtown alone has approximately seventy eating establishments from http://wikitravel.org/en/Regina
I have lots of relatives out there some in Regina and some around North Battlefield. So I know where you are talking about. We have great restaurants across Canada. A couple of my favorites. 1 in Brandon called Harry's Ukrainian Kitchen, then there are a few others like Pied de Cochon in Montreal, Mission Hill Winery in the Okanagan Valley BC, Madeline's in Toronto, in Hamilton Lemon Grass and Le Chinois. so there are great places all over here, just like there is in the US.
thought your a born American who Just loves us Canadians and decided to be one
No...that was me.
lol @ that guy from the diner whos signature dish was sausage biscuits and gravy
Unreal how stupid this was.I love sausage-gravy on biscuits but I also like Captain Crunch. That doesn't mean it's something you would serve in a fine restaurant.What a tard.
No...that was me.Unreal how stupid this was.I love sausage-gravy on biscuits but I also like Captain Crunch. That doesn't mean it's something you would serve in a fine restaurant.What a tard.
glad to see you back, boy I missed you around here lol
Truth is...I never left.Oh .... dum dum dummmmmm. :club:
oh you bad boy , hiding out in another alias :ts coming North soon to do any shootings
Here's a resto in Toronto that actually got a visit from Ramsay. i've eaten here a couple of times and it's excellent.Le Select Bistro
you been to rain yet?
Here's a resto in Toronto that actually got a visit from Ramsay. i've eaten here a couple of times and it's excellent.Le Select Bistro
awesome looking menu will have to try it
you been to rain yet?
and yes I have very good, and well worth itGuy Rubino is amazing I remember him when he first worked at The Buttery in Niagara on the Lake
and yes I have very good, and well worth itGuy Rubino is amazing I remember him when he first worked at The Buttery in Niagara on the Lake
on my list, been hearing good things about it from people who have been there

Tealsea you got to try out the Hell Kitchen game it's awesome to play. The mini game on facebook is great too and free. I can't stop playing it, and it's driving me banana's.

trust me i've played through it about 3 times, the last time i kept playing a couple levels until i got expertRamsay was just too mild in the game though - i mean i let it go so he'd blow his top and no swearing - stupid kid friendly game :club:

c'mon gordon, prove you're not anyones bitch and step out side......what a let down :club: qy can't stand seeing the finger's get sliced (or hand burns on hot pots or frying pans) and i cringed at the rolled ankle tonight - ouch

damn I am playing poker is that crazy ex marine still in, what happen?

can't believe no one got toss in yesterday's ending. god he gone soft.