Looking To Stake People

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Registered, TY<3 editing, even though kobe made me look foolish already; don't tell my parents that all their tuition money has failed to help me learn to spell...

wareagle2525 I rarely play on FT mainly on bodog and stars so would be fun to play one there.

what a sick tourney! There's going to be 250k in overlay money because the max # of players is set at 50k Wish I could play but I have to work on Sunday.

I am kind of surprised you are willing to stake 20 people in such a tournament. Seems like a good way to waste 150dollars....Especially when you are just staking random peoplePlaying the freeroll for it in 50 mins

I am kind of surprised you are willing to stake 20 people in such a tournament. Seems like a good way to waste 150dollars....Especially when you are just staking random peoplePlaying the freeroll for it in 50 mins
i take it you passed math at school! :club:
lol, sick math, and maybe it's for the sweat and to give to the community moreso than an actual moneymaking venture?

Math is idiotic.Also, with 250k in overlay (at least, see canary3s post above) this is not such a bad "investment" 7500 get paid at least $15...

lol, sick math, and maybe it's for the sweat and to give to the community moreso than an actual moneymaking venture?
Haven't slept in like 2 days and my mind is wandering elsewhere. Give me a break :club: Though your point is well taken.
paying a 100 to win 50k is bad?what if my horses come in 1st, 2nd and 3rd?!?!?!?

gary make sure you see who tehtoe has staked so that ppl dont get double staked and run away with your 5 bucks!

Math is idiotic.Also, with 250k in overlay (at least, see canary3s post above) this is not such a bad "investment" 7500 get paid at least $15...
this. i imagine it would be hard to find somebody who has played nlhe for a few hours that is total dead money in this.