I don't think this has been posted yet but anyway Boku 87 is a German lad who raked in $40,000 worth of prop bets when he bet he could turn $100 into $10,000 in 15 days (http://10kpropbet.blogspot.com/) which he completed in 14 days playing around 500 SNG's per day!He is now preparing for his second challenge of turning $5 into $100,000 in one year. There is no link to the blog just yet but I'll be sure to bump this thread as and when. Gooooo Boku!I seen him play $0.10 games to start him off so we'll see how it goes.

The hardest part will be getting out of the micro levels. The variance is so much higher due to the fish. If he can't rebuy he will have to be very careful at the start.
If he plays enough tables, the horrible play at the micros will balance out the variance.
The hardest part will be getting out of the micro levels. The variance is so much higher due to the fish. If he can't rebuy he will have to be very careful at the start.
lol yeh lets hope he gets up to where they respect his raises asap!
Bad play at the micros make it easier to win.What makes the micros hard to beat is the high rake not that there are players doing random stupid things.
Bad play at the micros make it easier to win.What makes the micros hard to beat is the high rake not that there are players doing random stupid things.
Pretty sure, unless I misread, that Boku already busted the $5.

I find this kinda funny...Reading the 2+2 thread on it, he busted the original $5, then started grinding/selling play chips, and that's how he has funds again.

I'm not sure what he plans to play but once he gets rolled for $12 180s and similar stakes 45/90 mans he'll have no problem given how much volume he seems to be capable of putting in. As he's Supernova already he'll prob play enough to be able to cheat and get a few grand worth of FPPs as well.This assumes he's capable of putting in excessive volume for that long whilst still playing winning poker. I find myself going crazy if I play too much poker for an extended period. I think that will be his biggest challenge.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
I agree on the micro levels. As soon as he hits between $50-$100 there will be no stopping him.
You do know he is up 30 000$ already?EDIT: He did well blogging in the start but the last 2 months he has 2 posts. In the start he blogged almost every 5th day.