The Holy Grail Of Poker

I've finally done it! A check-raise on all three streetsPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $3.00+$0.30 Tournament, 75/150 Blinds 20 Ante (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB (t14995)UTG (t19238)UTG+1 (t2505)MP1 (t3560)MP2 (t4220)MP3 (t28628)CO (t23105)Button (t4367)Hero (SB) (t23217)Hero's M: 57.33Preflop: Hero is SB with 6heart.gif, 2heart.gifUTG calls t150, UTG+1 calls t150, MP1 calls t150, 2 folds, CO calls t150, 1 fold, Hero calls t75, BB checksFlop: (t1080) 6club.gif, 7heart.gif, 2spade.gif(6 players)Hero checks, BB checks, UTG bets t300, UTG+1 calls t300, MP1 calls t300, CO calls t300, Hero raises to t2222, 1 fold, UTG calls t1922, 1 fold, MP1 calls t1922, 1 foldTurn: (t8346) 2diamond.gif(3 players)Hero checks, UTG bets t300, MP1 calls t300, Hero raises to t2222, UTG calls t1922, MP1 calls t868 (All-In)River: (t13958) 4diamond.gif(3 players, 1 all-in)Hero checks, UTG bets t300, Hero raises to t2222, UTG calls t1922Total pot: t18402Results:Hero had 6heart.gif, 2heart.gif (full house, twos over sixes).UTG mucked 5diamond.gif, 6diamond.gif (two pair, sixes and twos).MP1 mucked 7diamond.gif, Adiamond.gif (two pair, sevens and twos).Outcome: Hero won t18402post any triple-check-raise hands you've made

its a good effort but the quad check raise is actually the holy grail...
You pissed in his CornFlakes...and you're only sort of right. The PF LIMP raise would seal the deal, unless you're talking about a Stud 7 game

I c/r four times in stud before. My board was so scary compared to his and I had tears rolling down my face me and a buddy were laughing so hard. "he's not gonna bet again is he.........wow!.....there he goes......is gonna call again?........ahshshahahahahah"

I got triple check raised once by an fcper.It still hurtsI folded the river check raise though since I could release my hand because of my superior ability to deduce his hand was dominant

I actually score is a 10/10, for a reason no one else has brought up: He got in the triple check raise, with a call *and* two streets worth of an overcall. That's titty-rubbin' goodness right there.

I c/r four times in stud before. My board was so scary compared to his and I had tears rolling down my face me and a buddy were laughing so hard. "he's not gonna bet again is he.........wow!.....there he goes......is gonna call again?........ahshshahahahahah"
bluffing @ scary boards in stud is often -EV
Obv not a bluff if he kept calling the whole way…But, damn that is sexy stuff right there.
I wasn't bluffing......that's why it was really funny. My board crushed his....