3.30 Rebuy 180man Sitngo

Looks like a good one. Now you can Play a 3.30 rebuy 180 man sngs.Good for the people with a small br looking for a decent cash and not spending 8 hours if you like rebuys.weeeeeee

Looks like a good one. Now you can Play a 3.30 rebuy 180 man sngs.Good for the people with a small br looking for a decent cash and not spending 8 hours if you like rebuys.weeeeeee
ughhhh that's sickkkkkk pls pls pls let me run like god in the 4.40 challenge so I can have the BR to play these.
It's gonna be sick to see how many rebuys people use in these...
i just pulled up a random one that was running, 221 rebuys and 86 addons.. seems like there should be more..

Currently reg'd to play one.Btw, I think it's important not to spend a load on rebuys in these. Like, in the $3R MTTs, you can justify making 5+ double rebuys, but in these 180s, I don't think there'd be value in it.

Currently reg'd to play one.Btw, I think it's important not to spend a load on rebuys in these. Like, in the $3R MTTs, you can justify making 5+ double rebuys, but in these 180s, I don't think there'd be value in it.
yeah i agree
+1if they weren't turbos they give more play and make it worth playing.

Thanks for rail. 4th for $115.45. The final tables are just brutal, no play at all, and I was pretty much card dead for the most part, although I feel it may have been +ev to just shove any two and hope for the best.Edit - and fwiw, as far as level of play goes, I'd say sweet. Just watch out for the escalating blinds and antes and probably do some poker stove study!

Wish they would do these on FTP...If I ever manage to get money on stars I'd probably just play these all day.
how comes you cant get monies on stars, if you dont mind me axin?

ohhhh, these are turbos. I'm gonna try a few tomorrow night.

He's 14
ohhhh, these are turbos. I'm gonna try a few tomorrow night. He's 14
O RLY?

FT'd my first try tonight, unfortunately 99<A10 for 7th place. Pretty much a shove fest from 18 down but the play is really lol bad in a lot of spots. If you have a good turbo game (which I do not) these have got to be +EV. Even if not they are a lot of fun!

Doesn't accept my card due to gaming regulations..Tried transferring to another player, but FTP keeps declining that as well.Not quite sure how E-checks work, so haven't used that yet either
Doesn't accept my card due to gaming regulations..Tried transferring to another player, but FTP keeps declining that as well.Not quite sure how E-checks work, so haven't used that yet either
sickness
Indeed, which is a shame because I like Stars 500x better than FTP from the few times I've played on it.
email support, they are pretty helpful, and shoul tell you why a player transfer or w.e wont work.
email support, they are pretty helpful, and shoul tell you why a player transfer or w.e wont work.
I did, they said the problem was fixed and I should be able to transfer now. I tried transferring again and it was still declined. So....I haven't bothered to email them again. I most likely will in the future, once I get really tired of FTP.