2009 Wsop $10,000 World Championship No Limit Hold'em

question is How much does Daniel stand to lose if Ivey makes the ME FT?
He should probably start soliciting those 10 cent donations on stars again if he plans on staying afloat.
I haven't asked Daniel about it but based on his picking Ivey first for his WSOP team at ESPN and the fact that he didn't allow Ivey to be part of his prop bets with E-Dog and the twitter below that I don't think Daniel has any prop bets involving Ivey and the main event except their usual $200K if one of them wins the tourney. Daniel thought Ivey would have a big series.12 July 2009, 10:10 pmRealKidPoker: I've got a big root/anti-root going on in the ME. Go Elky Go Ivey. Would like to see the two best left make the FT.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen DN swing....not even Butch could help that.
Daniel's pretty happy about his play today at the Celeb tourney in Tahoe.14 July 2009, 3:49 pmRealKidPoker: Riding with Bill Lambier and gambling w Jack Wagner who is really good. This is so fun!14 July 2009, 4:10 pmRealKidPoker: I parred the first two holes! Wow14 July 2009, 5:57 pmRealKidPoker: Front 9 42! 5 pars 3 bogeys and a triple bogey. +3 for stableford scoring woot!14 July 2009, 8:01 pmRealKidPoker: Incredible round! 6 pars 11 bogeys and one triple for 86! Counts as +4 stableford! So excited. Laimbeer and Wagner both cool guys.14 July 2009, 8:38 pmRealKidPoker: I had 35 putts (too many) hit 11/14 fairways and 5 greens in regulation.

Stakes Getting Higher, and Stacks Getting DeeperWe're just a couple of minutes from the conclusion of Level 28. With 29 players remaining, the average chip stack is currently 6,717,931. With the blinds 40,000/80,000 at this level (ante 10,000), that means the average stack is nearly 84 big blinds.

I'm either surprised it wasn't suggested, or not surprised that someone objected, but they're taking their dinner break instead of playing through to two more eliminations.

wow they almost did get to 27 before the dinner break. ridiculous.I would say that now they will have to play for 14 hours or something tomorrow.....but every day the aggression proves me wrong. Sickos.

You have to believe with the average stack having 84 BBs the eliminations will slow down. Logic would dictate that, however; they seem to be defying logic today.
The average stack has had 80-85BB pretty much every time I have checked.I mentioned this before, but they're either going to have to play something like 7 levels tomorrow, or we're in for an epic 30+ hour final table, and another 6+ hours heads up in November.

Esfandiari took a huge hit when Darvin Moon caught him 3 bet bluffing.Jeff Shulman has had a huge day he is up to 4th at the dinner break.Ivey is up to almost 13 million and holds 2nd place. Unreal.

guess everybody ate too much at dinner and got tired. finally, finally, the action has slowed a bit. I am sure the 100K jump from 28 to 27 is playing a role.Esfandiari was fading (down to under 1.5 mill) but he doubled up with AA > JJ and now is at 4.4 mill or so.

Don't know if this has been posted, but just read it on cardplayer concerning one Jeff Shulman...Shulman jokes that he earned the nickname because of his general mood thanks to his immense success with the ladies — “I was competing with Wilt Chamberlain back in the day,” he reminisces — but in actuality, he received the nickname at an early age after his brother had trouble pronouncing “Jeffrey.” He said, “Haffrey,” which transformed into “Happy.”Really... Wilt the Stilt... I doubt this as Wilt was seriously putting in some work back in the day...

I'd like to see fellow Michigander Joe Cada at the FT. Almost had one last year in Dean Hamrick.
Looks like Cada is in the middle of the remaining pack @ 12th out of 27 and 6.5 Million Chips.