** Official "when Is Your Next Vegas Trip" Thread **

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn Venetian keeps tempting me with their love letters. I might have to go there and bust their ass to teach them a lesson.
What are these love letters that you speak?

I keeping getting free nights from the Wynn and many comps from the Harrah's resorts, at least 3-4 mailed to my home + e-mails every week. I looked on line today. 7 nights free only having to pay for 2. May book in at Caesar's or Rio still deciding, which Hotel and what week to go in November. Most likely may be closer to a last minute deal. I guess I donate too much at Caesar Windsor lol.

So i guess week 1 NFL is getting steam....because upon trying to book my free room at Harrahs' for my trip....I tried calling to see if I could work some magic in an upgrade to Ceasars.....to which the rep told me that even the price reduction for Ceasars itself that I was offered has been voided. Eek. Went on the site and my "free" Harrah's stay turned into free for 2 of the nights, but 90 bucks for the saturday. Then I checked a day later, and it was even more than that!!!Gonna try calling them and seeing if I can't work something out. I did just get an offer that would be two free nights at Hooters.....but........We'll see I guess.

For those of you that have had success with the "20 dollar trick", what do you say as you slip the 20 to the check-in clerk?

For those of you that have had success with the "20 dollar trick", what do you say as you slip the 20 to the check-in clerk?
I'll be in room 1812. Bring a friend. :club:
I'll be in room 1812. Bring a friend. :club:
I did lol but this doesn't help me. I'm going with my girlfriend. Seriously, anyone who has had success with a room upgrade slipping the 20 to the clerk.... What do you say as you are giving her the 20?
I did lol but this doesn't help me. I'm going with my girlfriend. Seriously, anyone who has had success with a room upgrade slipping the 20 to the clerk.... What do you say as you are giving her the 20?
if you have to ask, you don't want it.
just ask if there are any complimentary upgrades available
From what I have read, this is all you have to say. If they cannot upgrade you they will normally give the tip back. I guess the $20 trick could be used to request comp VIP passes or show tickets too.
  • 2 weeks later...
Aug 5-10. Staying at the Rio for days 1-2, Ballys for 3-5. Meeting up with my cousin for the guys extended weekend.Open for suggestions as the only things we have planned are a tourney he's comped into for Sat. at Bally's and Leno on Fri night. :club::ts:4h gibber
Flying out tomorrow. Anybody else going to be there during the next week that might want to do dinner or grab a drink?Just checking.
  • 2 weeks later...
confirmed gonna be there August 24-27, get in @ 9 on monday night after 7 hours of travel so gonna be hoffy tired prob
have fun:)looking like the week around the 19th of November for me , see how things are going.
confirmed gonna be there August 24-27, get in @ 9 on monday night after 7 hours of travel so gonna be hoffy tired prob
7 hours?? i'm guessing you have a stopover. if it's in Minn--dont eat at the McD's in the airport, i got really sick the last time (it was probably due to lack of sleep, excitement and excess alcohol comsumption) but it made the first day or so in vegas unbearable.