** Official "when Is Your Next Vegas Trip" Thread **

I'll start.Will be taking the wife to Vegas September 23rd to 26th, 2009. Staying at the Venetian, playing tournies (wife plays too), seeing some shows and getting our drink on. :club:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aug 5-10. Staying at the Rio for days 1-2, Ballys for 3-5. Meeting up with my cousin for the guys extended weekend.Open for suggestions as the only things we have planned are a tourney he's comped into for Sat. at Bally's and Leno on Fri night. :club::ts:4h gibber

Sept 11th to 14th, MGM Grand and various prisons/drunk tans/ditches
Sept 12th to 15th with wife and others probably. TBD, probably Harrahs' or Rio unless I can talk someone into comping me at Ceasars instead.9/13--at sportbook for NFL ALL DAY and NIGHT.9/14--Sportbook/poker/pool
Sept 12th to 15th with wife and others probably. TBD, probably Harrahs' or Rio unless I can talk someone into comping me at Ceasars instead.9/13--at sportbook for NFL ALL DAY and NIGHT.9/14--Sportbook/poker/pool
ill probably be in town for 9/12 and 9/13 college football and nfl weee

sigh, I was gonna go to vegas mid august, but something screwed up my financial aid and I owe my summer's tuition out of pocket.. fml.

Depends on my health, knock wood. Hoping to catch the final table of the WSOP in November or My 50th birthday either one. Most likely my 50th just like I celebrated my 21st in Vegas baby.

Going once in either August or November...Then again in 2010 around June or July....Hopefully
Let's meet up

srsly, i never could understand people taking 3 day vacations to vegas....we do 7-10 days every year and it doesn't seem like enough. With that being said, i'm planning on being at the bca's early/mid may of next year...any way we can maybe move the golf outing up a couple weeks???

srsly, i never could understand people taking 3 day vacations to vegas....we do 7-10 days every year and it doesn't seem like enough. With that being said, i'm planning on being at the bca's early/mid may of next year...any way we can maybe move the golf outing up a couple weeks???
Is the golf outing open for anyone?
Let's meet up
Sure thing if you really want to, I always kind of assumed I was on your shit list.
it's easy to go for 3 days when you only live 1.5 hours flight from there.Roundtrip tickets for 125 bucks WEEEEEEE
Meh, if you've been there before what's the diff? Vegas has a way of burning you out, the only time I could actually spend an extended period of time there (besides living there and even then I'd prob be in Henderson) would be for the WSOP.
Lol, im the polar opposite. I like it in 3 day increments as often as possible. Ten days in vegas. I mean really, maybe if I partied at like 20% and curbed my gambling appetite it would have a chance. To me vegas is get in, do as much damage as possible with as little sleep, and get out!!!

when i go, it's always to play pool, so i guess i really only spend about 3 or 4 real days there (with the rest being spent in the pool room), but other than the first day (which i usually write off to time zone difference---i always pass out really early day 1) i pretty much don't sleep, drink alot and gamble everytime i pass some table form of table game. i still find that 10 days really not enough. i also don't get too many full days just to do "whatever". maybe i should try a meaningless trip, with no set schedule.