Kara Scott Replacement?

Weren't you the one begging for Kara Scott to make the final table?
Ivey or Kara Scott win
Jordan Morgan is ImSoLuckyXX on 2p2, he's a nice guy as far as I know. gl to him.Obv please God let Kara Scott win though!Mark
I have no earthly idea why I always confuse posts by Kurt and Mark. Must be some sort of brain damage. But this is the post I was remembering.
I have no earthly idea why I always confuse posts by Kurt and Mark. Must be some sort of brain damage. But this is the post I was remembering.
LOL

She gave an incredible interview. Not only did she say the right things, but it was genuinely believable. Few women in poker, if any, have ever given an interview that good for their first time. In fact, most guys, especially the younger guys, don't do all that well with interviews. Also consider English isn't her first language and it makes it all the more impressive.

She gave an incredible interview. Not only did she say the right things, but it was genuinely believable. Few women in poker, if any, have ever given an interview that good for their first time. In fact, most guys, especially the younger guys, don't do all that well with interviews. Also consider English isn't her first language and it makes it all the more impressive.
doesn't hurt that she is pretty hot without even trying"show me some of that spanish dancing"