Anyone get an email from pokerstars this morning linking you to a 20 question quiz/survey, offering VPP's as the reward?It made it seem like it was a gimmieCopy from email:We want to know what you know about the PokerStars VIP Club, so we're giving you the chance to put your VIP Club knowledge to the test and win VIP Player Points (VPPs)!You could win 3,000 VPPs which automatically makes you a GoldStar VIP. All you have to do is correctly answer a few questions.The PokerStars VIP Club Quiz should take no more than 5 minutes of your time, and if you score well, here's what you could win:• 75% of questions correct will get you 1,200 VPPs (SilverStar VIP status)• 95% of questions correct will get you 3,000 VPPs (GoldStar VIP status)This made me think it was like I was "entered to win" by completing this....but the disclaimer at the end makes it seem like a prize for anyone completing it: * NOTE: Clicking this link will redirect you to a 3rd party site where the quiz is hosted. The quiz will be available online until July 20, 2009. VPPs will be applied to all qualified player accounts on July 21, 2009. Please ensure that you provide your exact PokerStars UserID at the start of the survey as we will not be able to award VPPs to incorrect UserIDs. Please note that the offer is only open to players who have received this e-mail invitation directly from PokerStars and not via forums or forwarded mail.

Didn't get anything today :club: but got a short quiz from them and they were supposed to give me 100 FPPs. I want more.

I got a similar one about a month ago. It was answer a few questions and get 150 fpps free. (which I did and I got).

I dunno. I did absolutely nothing to earn such an email. Is there any real relevance for a low level player such as myself holding gold status, except for playing in the gold freerolls (prolly pissing off people who "earned" their way to such status)?

I had emailed them back and forth during the cashout crisis, and they sent me an optional survey to grade how their customer service team performed during the crisis(they did awesome imo) and i got 100 FPPs. balla

just took the quiz actually, got 20/20. Of course I just went busto so it does me no good to get 3000VPP's so meh.
If nothing else, play in the gold freerolls and get urself a new bankroll :)Also lol at me getting 19/20 when all answers are just sitting on the web site. Wonder what I failed on.
damn i didnt get it :ts
Welcome! :club:

i filled one of those out one time not to long ago when i contacted support about something mine was for like 150 fpp

What kind of questions?
Standard questions:What is your pokerstars userID?What is your current on-line bankroll level?What country do you live in?I few more like that. Then it asks you to enter your Pokerstars password to verify your identity.I can't wait for my extra points!!!! :club: