Zimmer Ft @ Sunday Million!

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ZOMG I'm in a video with PokerStars Pro Isabelle Mercier! pokerstars.tv
No, she is in a video with you! :)Way to domintate. Thanks for letting us share in your win. It was cool watching the FT.

It was even cool to see Gibler and Zimmer at the same table. They both played well Zimmer was the King of course but Gibler played awesome as well to finish 38th. It would of been nice to see them both at the Ft almost did. It was dynamite to rail the last 6 hours of play. But 20TN40 had a point with those Pro's it was sick to see the one sidedness and the fact we could not rail the Ft as we were able to the hours before. Nice posting to go with the thread gator. re: replay of the final table. good add on

So awesome mate!Enjoy that life changing money!

Awesome win! Great job taking it down. Where can we watch the replay at?? It wasnt up under the tourneys section on Stars, and it wasnt on pokerstars.tv yet when I checked.

TYTYTYTYTYTY everybody for the support.For the record, I had 100% of myself in this tourney.
Congratulations on a fantastic score!
  • 2 weeks later...

Im on PS right now watching Mercier in the sunday million, she has 12k chips and they are only on level 10Im lost here, there is more than 1 sunday million on PS?

Im on PS right now watching Mercier in the sunday million, she has 12k chips and they are only on level 10Im lost here, there is more than 1 sunday million on PS?
There is 1 a week.There is also the Warm Up and the 2nd chance which are the same buy in with big guarantees.
There is 1 a week.There is also the Warm Up and the 2nd chance which are the same buy in with big guarantees.
EVERY WEEK?!? You could make a killing by just winning the Sunday Million every week and doing nothing for the rest of the week!OMGZ! I'm missing out!
EVERY WEEK?!? You could make a killing by just winning the Sunday Million every week and doing nothing for the rest of the week!OMGZ! I'm missing out!
Obv get with the program. who isnt winning the sunday milli these days?
  • 4 weeks later...