the secret of poker revealed

The secret to winning poker was revealed to me today by a security guard before the start of a tournament. You see, all it takes is for you to make your body reach a state of pure relaxation. When you do that, your inner energy (atoms) interact with the energy surrounding you. That energy flows to your cards, and you will win every time. How does YOUR positive energy have any effect on the flop, you might ask? Simple, the atoms (energy) communicate telepathically with the atoms of the dealer, which in turn interact with the atoms in the cards. The thing is, you CAN'T throw any hand away, that would show a lack of trust in your relaxation and positive energy, and it would fail. This security guard has moved this beyond a theory, it HAS been proven. You heard it here first, folks. You'll be seeing me winning the series this year using this technique. I'll be the one calling with :clubs3: :hearts9: with my eyes closed imagining myself in a long, dark tunnel surrounded by blue skies.

i knew i was doing something wrong. sometimes i just forget to get to a state of pure relaxation and transfer my energy to the dealer and then to the cards, and play every hand blindi have vowed to never forget this again... i should be a multi millionaire tomorrow. i think i might also totally relax close my eyes and pick lotto numbers too... then when i when i will have multi multi millions

i think i might also totally relax close my eyes and pick lotto numbers too... then when i when i will have multi multi millions
yeah, and i'm gonna totally relax, close my eyes, and ask some really really hot chick out. that way when she slaps me, i won't feel it
question. How did you master this skill so fast. WSOP is a little over a month away. Do you think you will be a Jedi by then?
here's a better question: what would you want to be least associated with, being a star wars die hard fan or loving rocks and rings?

I believe the security guard is content with using his powers to conquer the 2-4 game in shoreline, washington. I will be the one who uses these powers to conquer the world. But in a very relaxed way, not an evil way.

I am sure the Security guard in question was just doing field research and is a Columbia grad student doing work on the art of Zen, ya that's it. If you run into him again, can you query him on the vocal stylings of Trent Reznor playing in the background while you are playing?

I will be the one who uses these powers to conquer the world. But in a very relaxed way, not an evil way.
For some reason I found that line hilarious.And Ep. 3 is the best of the prequels.It's pretty 1.4.Hope I used that right, I'm working on the wave too so the pretty betties will think they know who I am.

There was an actual study done on random number generators. It started out with one "black box" in England and they asked people to "concentrate," on the random number generator. Surprisingly, they influenced the machine. The machine spits out binary numbers (0's and 1's) and obviously, over a large span of time a proper random number generator should yield the same amount of 1's and 0's. People were able to change the distribution slightly.They furthered this study with a global network of generators that pooled their algorithms together. Even more suprisingly the generator seemed to react to world events. Things like the Tsunami and 9/11 ended up changing the distribution. Very fascinating stuff.To me, there is a much less supersititious secret to poker and that is to know when you play right and know when you play wrong. For example, it's statistically possible that someone out there exists that makes all the wrong calls with all the wrong hands but still gets paid EVERY SINGLE TIME they do it. Of course, this is semi fictitious, but possible. The point is, making a bad move that pays off should not have you smiling, Making a good move that loses should make you happy with your play.Playing online just lends itself to bad beats and getting outdrawn. If I have all my money in with the best hand I am happy with my play (I play mostly heads up). Oh, and some links to the "black box." You can google around for more on it, but I just thought I'd share this one link since it was the first relevant link google found.http://www.rednova.com/news/display/?id=126649

For example, it's statistically possible that someone out there exists that makes all the wrong calls with all the wrong hands but still gets paid EVERY SINGLE TIME they do it. Hey, this guy plays me on Pokerstars all the time! Huh, never dawned on me he was a Sith messing with the random generator. Damn aliens!

There was an actual study done on random number generators. It started out with one "black box" in England and they asked people to "concentrate," on the random number generator. Surprisingly, they influenced the machine. The machine spits out binary numbers (0's and 1's) and obviously, over a large span of time a proper random number generator should yield the same amount of 1's and 0's. People were able to change the distribution slightly.They furthered this study with a global network of generators that pooled their algorithms together. Even more suprisingly the generator seemed to react to world events. Things like the Tsunami and 9/11 ended up changing the distribution. Very fascinating stuff.To me, there is a much less supersititious secret to poker and that is to know when you play right and know when you play wrong. For example, it's statistically possible that someone out there exists that makes all the wrong calls with all the wrong hands but still gets paid EVERY SINGLE TIME they do it. Of course, this is semi fictitious, but possible. The point is, making a bad move that pays off should not have you smiling, Making a good move that loses should make you happy with your play.Playing online just lends itself to bad beats and getting outdrawn. If I have all my money in with the best hand I am happy with my play (I play mostly heads up). Oh, and some links to the "black box." You can google around for more on it, but I just thought I'd share this one link since it was the first relevant link google found.http://www.rednova.com/news/display/?id=126649
If the "Black Box" always manages to survive an airplane crash intact, why don't they make the airplane out of the same freakin material??? :think:
i'd rather be a star wars fan. What's wrong with that?Define diehard.Might be more options then jus the two you mentioned
lol would you rather line up for a star wars movie for six months or would you rather quote rocks and rings and the rest of his slang for six months?