Looking For Action On A Prop Bet

I'm looking for action on this bet at 1:1, just straight up bet that I can't do it.I'm going to go from August 1st until the day before New Years Eve. No drinking alcohol, no strip clubs. If you know me, that's going to be tough as hell.No drinking means absolutely no drinking alcohol of any kind. My social life more or less revolves around drinking with my friends, and my professional life also has a fair amount of night-life meetings involved. This is really kind of a huge commitment. Right now I live in New York City, and within a few months I will be relocating to Las Vegas. So, I'll be surrounded by night life and partying wherever I go. Yikes.If anyone is interested, I'm can take up to $30,000 in action (obviously split among a lot of people) and that's my absolute limit.As far as enforcement goes, I can buy a breathalyzer, blow into it a few times a day, take a picture with a piece of paper and the date next to it, and upload it.This isn't easy by any means and I'm not sure if I can do it, but I'm interested in a long term prop and couldn't really think of anything else that would really be difficult and interesting.Let's do this!EDIT: As far as escrow goes, I have a number of reliable, well known players who would hold the cash for this bet, and I'd be willing to personally vouch for the money if it mysteriously went missing.Booked Action:Gilbertology - $100

I'm looking for action on this bet at 1:1, just straight up bet that I can't do it.I'm going to go from August 1st until the day before New Years Eve. No drinking alcohol, no strip clubs. If you know me, that's going to be tough as hell.No drinking means absolutely no drinking alcohol of any kind. My social life more or less revolves around drinking with my friends, and my professional life also has a fair amount of night-life meetings involved. This is really kind of a huge commitment. Right now I live in New York City, and within a few months I will be relocating to Las Vegas. So, I'll be surrounded by night life and partying wherever I go. Yikes.If anyone is interested, I'm can take up to $30,000 in action (obviously split among a lot of people) and that's my absolute limit.As far as enforcement goes, I can buy a breathalyzer, blow into it a few times a day, take a picture with a piece of paper and the date next to it, and upload it.This isn't easy by any means and I'm not sure if I can do it, but I'm interested in a long term prop and couldn't really think of anything else that would really be difficult and interesting.Let's do this!EDIT: As far as escrow goes, I have a number of reliable, well known players who would hold the cash for this bet, and I'd be willing to personally vouch for the money if it mysteriously went missing.Booked Action:Gilbertology - $100
this is a very interesting bet, but it seems there are a lot of problems with enforcement (i.e. you could simply not use the breathalyzer during days you were drinking or wait long enough to be clear and there is no breathalyzer equivalent for strip clubs)it seems to be the bet is more of the honor system variety and you seem trustworthy, but that is a lot of money

How about a bet who can continue this life style the longest.I won't even count my 28 years without drinking.And as a help, I've been golfing with a guy a lot lately who owns the Hustler club in LA and he keeps offering me VIP passes and stuff.So we could see who lasts longer for $200?

Pretty silly that anyone would put $ on this. Not that I know you well enough to determine your trustworthiness or anything, but how hard is it to have a friend blow in the breathalyzer if you've been drinking, if enough $$$ is on the line?

Pretty silly that anyone would put $ on this. Not that I know you well enough to determine your trustworthiness or anything, but how hard is it to have a friend blow in the breathalyzer if you've been drinking, if enough $$ is on the line?
I think the only way people can make a bet here is if they trust Cardcore enough to be honest with the bet

could I suggest you take antabuse daily just to make sure, that way when we see that you post that your are sick we will know you have been drinking lolGENERIC NAME: DISULFIRAM - ORAL (dye-SULL-fur-am)BRAND NAME(S): Antabusemakes you physically sick when ingesting alcohol. Used as a preventive therapy in treatment with alcoholic's but here it would work as a device to keep you away from the ETHO period or you would suffer the consequences. Just a thought. ;)gl btw, I would get into the action but I am already losing a bet with you :club: