Official Fcp Fantasy Football League

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sent 35 25+5 and 5 for LBJ.So do we have anything on for October? I ca'nt remember, did we just automatically run it every month?
i thought we were just autorunning it for each month for the year. at least for the fiver one.
i thought we were just autorunning it for each month for the year. at least for the fiver one.
I don't recall us agreeing to run it every month, even for the $5. I pulled out after September, because, well I suck. But if we did agree to do every month I will ship to October's winner (Dink?). Probably via Silky again if that's OK.

My strategical masterplan of captaining Milner this week has backfired. Goddammit, had some bad luck the last couple of weeks. :club: I don't think we ever decided we were going to keep the monthly bets running. I'd be happy to decide to just keep the $5 running though... I mean, it's $5. I don't know what we'll do for October, perhaps just use an honesty system so, if you feel you were in the $5 pool this month... pay the winner.But for November and onwards, let's make it clear now. Those who want to be part of a running $5 monthly bet until the end of the season, please post. If you decide you don't want to be, then you're free to join any other month obviously. Just make sure you post here before the month starts.I'll start then. I'm in for $5 for each month.

• 3 weeks later...

Dayuuuuummmm...!!I was 50-50 to do Dempsey or Bullard this week... was only going to be one of those two. Obviously I picked the wrong one. That's about the 3rd or 4th time so far this season I've been this >< close to getting someone in who gets a huge score.

Ok good news and bad newsGood if you had Jermaine Defoe todayBad News is if you had the Wigan Goalie
good news: i had defoe, dunne and sorensen in goal.bad news: in my work league (where i am currently 5th/47) 2 of the guys above me have defoe as captain - urgh!
My team sucks ass. That is all.
Just looked at your team, it's not bad. I reckon if you look at changing Barry, Elliot and Kevin Davies, you'll shoot up. I need a Chelsea defender, they're keeping clean sheets almost every game and I don't have one.My decision to captain Rooney paid off this week. Fancied him against Pompey... although, I do seem to hold a curse over Ryan Giggs. When I don't have him, he scores big!I believe I won November though. My sn on PokerStars is FatTruckerJo, cheers!
Just looked at your team, it's not bad. I reckon if you look at changing Barry, Elliot and Kevin Davies, you'll shoot up. I need a Chelsea defender, they're keeping clean sheets almost every game and I don't have one.My decision to captain Rooney paid off this week. Fancied him against Pompey... although, I do seem to hold a curse over Ryan Giggs. When I don't have him, he scores big!I believe I won November though. My sn on PokerStars is FatTruckerJo, cheers!
Barry has been a disppointment, but I don't know what I was expecting. He's a solid presence and I need impact players, hence my pick up of Drogba. Davies will stick around for a bit, as he's been fairly good and Elliot is simply a placeholder until I work out some way to generate cash.Line up for this week:Dunne/Hangeland/CorlukaFabregas/Elliot/Ballack/Essien/HuntDrogba/KeoghSitting Shawcross, mostly because I think Stoke is going to get crushed by Arsenal. Davies and O'Shea are injured, hence the inclusion of Keogh and Hunt/Elliot.

I completely forgot I entered the $5 but my intention was for every month so if someone knows where to ship let me know I only shipped the first month I think, I have FTP only, will ship yours tomorrow James

• 1 month later...

Ah so glad i had Rooney in my team yesterday. If I was sensisble i would have made him Captain, considering all the FA Cup games yesterday!

• 2 weeks later...
I probably owe a bunch of people money for this, huh? Anyone who I owe, just let me know; I've been a bit neglectful of my computer.
I think you owe me for our 25 monthly for the last 2 months, I guess only you and I signed up for the 25 monthly.
  • 2 months later...

Grats to James for topping the league convincingly. Not sure who's been paying attention, but I actually pulled it together enough to almost finish in the top 10 after having languished near the bottom of the table for the first 4 months or so.I had most points in April, so if anyone in the $5 things wants to ship, feel free. For those who won but didn't get paid, at least by me, don't worry about shipping. I suppose it all worked out in the end...just kind of lost track of that aspect.Anway, had a terrific time, looking forward to seeing if a World Cup pool comes along...

Grats to James for topping the league convincingly. Not sure who's been paying attention, but I actually pulled it together enough to almost finish in the top 10 after having languished near the bottom of the table for the first 4 months or so.I had most points in April, so if anyone in the $5 things wants to ship, feel free. For those who won but didn't get paid, at least by me, don't worry about shipping. I suppose it all worked out in the end...just kind of lost track of that aspect.Anway, had a terrific time, looking forward to seeing if a World Cup pool comes along...
Beat me to it MecruryI'll try and scout out a World Cup Fantasty league!
Beat me to it MecruryI'll try and scout out a World Cup Fantasty league!
Cheers, brah! Where you from in Scotland, anyway? My Mum's from Glasgow and some of the family still lives over there, some in Glasgow, some in Edinburgh and one up Aberdeen way (aunt who used to live in Crieff).
Grats to James for topping the league convincingly.
Easy :club: Thanks, it was a fun season. Frank Lampard certainly helped me out near the end! There was sooo many injuries this season, and lots of lesser teams and players springing up with more surprises too, so it was pretty interesting overall. Silky, if you're out there, I enjoyed our tussle at the top!I haven't posted here in ages, so I don't know what the deal is with the bets I made early on? I think I made three $50 bets.

Yeah, I quit paying attention to my team completely, so I'm sure I owe a bunch of money out. I know I owe silky.Can everyone I owe just PM me a number and a Stars name?

Cheers, brah! Where you from in Scotland, anyway? My Mum's from Glasgow and some of the family still lives over there, some in Glasgow, some in Edinburgh and one up Aberdeen way (aunt who used to live in Crieff).
I live in a tiny village called Cairneyhill on the east coast. My family are spread all round. Mostly in Kirkcaldy and Aberdeen. I visit Glasgow around 5 times a year to go watch Scotland play football.