Official Fcp Fantasy Football League

Yeah, but it's the guys who've captained Torres who've had the dream week. Even with Keane I've scored very average I think.Captained Fabregas, so I'd like HIM to get a goal or two now.
That'd be me... :-DAlso, wish I'd played Bramble considering Wigan's stunning result against Chelsea
  • Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes he did, I like his squad too.Bent really came through for me today.
i had jones and turner - pretty good performances from both. lampard has been awful so far this year in terms of goal, i just know if i sub him he'll start scoring though

Had an appauling month! used my wild card today to change my squads around. pretty sure i have a lot of ground to make up

I've transferred Giggs into my team, he's on fire at the moment, so I've made the plunge. The only issue is how much he plays (probably won't even play tomorrow now, after he played on Wednesday), but he's just looking too good to leave out in my opinion. I've also got a plan to bring Gerrard in for Kuyt within a few weeks, because Mascherano is coming back... which means Gerrard will push forward.Anyhow, is DinkDonk around? I believe he won the most points in September, which means he's owed money.

Who do we owe cash to for the $5?Also I think theres a bug. Your monthly points don't deduct the extra points for transfers. So technically you could transfer your whole team and be bottom of the league but still the month.I think that they dont show anyway could be wrong

Who do we owe cash to for the $5?Also I think theres a bug. Your monthly points don't deduct the extra points for transfers. So technically you could transfer your whole team and be bottom of the league but still the month.I think that they dont show anyway could be wrong
It's DinkDonk who won September, I'm sure he'll show up.The points deducted do appear in the monthly totals btw. e.g - I scored 174 in September, but it only shows that I got 170... because I had a 4 point penalty. I made another one this week, to bring Giggs in, which also was a bs transfer. Fergie made a mistake though.. how can he leave Giggs out when he's in such form? The next game isn't for a fortnight either and it's not like Giggs is playing in the international break.
It's DinkDonk who won September, I'm sure he'll show up.The points deducted do appear in the monthly totals btw. e.g - I scored 174 in September, but it only shows that I got 170... because I had a 4 point penalty. I made another one this week, to bring Giggs in, which also was a bs transfer. Fergie made a mistake though.. how can he leave Giggs out when he's in such form? The next game isn't for a fortnight either and it's not like Giggs is playing in the international break.
Ya that has to be depressing, but Giggs is an old man and Fergie is sticking to his rotation policy. Sigh I was down to captaining Cesc or RVP and with RVP on such good scoring form I went with him, FML.

Holy crap. Arsenal! When they score, it's in ddroves...when they're dry, they are Sahara arid...I'm curious to know how many of you have used your Wild Card already? I have not...

Holy crap. Arsenal! When they score, it's in ddroves...when they're dry, they are Sahara arid...I'm curious to know how many of you have used your Wild Card already? I have not...
nope but i did captain cesc baby! and pineaar didnt play and what do you know zayate was my first subBINK
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the absence, fellas. Ship to Kenny855 (West Winfield) on Pokerstars whenever you can. If you can't do Stars, either find a transfer or contact me and we'll work something out.

Sorry for the absence, fellas. Ship to Kenny855 (West Winfield) on Pokerstars whenever you can. If you can't do Stars, either find a transfer or contact me and we'll work something out.
Silky has kindly acted as a transfer for me.
Shipped $30. ($5 pool and the $25).Sigh... congrats!
sent 35 25+5 and 5 for LBJ.So do we have anything on for October? I ca'nt remember, did we just automatically run it every month?
lol...I'm kind of hoping not, but only because my team is hurting the past two weeks. My 3 Fulham guys picked up half my points this week.

I'd be in to just renew every month. So, before I look at who owes what, I got $30 from Silky on the 15th and $30 from James on the 16th. I'll go through and add it up today to figure who owes what, but if you know you do, just let me know and we'll figure something out.

I'd be in to just renew every month. So, before I look at who owes what, I got $30 from Silky on the 15th and $30 from James on the 16th. I'll go through and add it up today to figure who owes what, but if you know you do, just let me know and we'll figure something out.
Shipped another 5 for LBJ just now, sorry I was supposed to do it earlier but must have forgot. Ya from now on lets get a list of who is in for every month in order to make it easier for the 25 and 5. If you want out for a month you have to say so before the month begins, how does that sound to everyone?

I still owe Dink Donk a fiver for September, but I have no Sats $$$. Can anyone facilitate a small exchange between Tilt and Stars? Or, perhaps, ship the fiver for me on Stars and I'll hit you up on Tilt?Update > Funds available...will take care of this later today. God help my team for October...I stand no chance at all.