Official Fcp Fantasy Football League

Also up for $50 for whoever has the most points at the end of the season, if you're willing to put out more action
booked.
  • Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome, can't wait for the new season!

I'm still down for some 50$'s end of season bets if people want to make them. Just be prepared to have your motehr called a whore.
Ok booked for $50 (you Yank bitch, obv). I'm also up for 2 more $50 end of season bets too, with whoever.

So, we get one transfer per week? Does this get carried over, so if we don't use it we get two the next week?Also, transfers between our own squad... after games on Sat, for example, can we make a change if one of our subs is playing the next day? Do these count?

whoa whoa whoa, calling me a bitch is all fine and good but I won't allow you to go around calling me a yank, thats just too much of an insult for even me.
mountie bitch work any better?
Hahaha!!!!
So, we get one transfer per week? Does this get carried over, so if we don't use it we get two the next week?Also, transfers between our own squad... after games on Sat, for example, can we make a change if one of our subs is playing the next day? Do these count?
The "Free Transfer" only carries over 1 week. For example you don't make any transfers in week 4 but Edwin and Rio are struck down by lightening on the golf course you can swap them without penalty in week 5. You can basically make 1 free transfer per week and if you don't that 1 transfer gets forwarded onto the next week but only the next week. Once the deadline is passed you can't make any changes to your team manually, although the CPU will do it for you if necessary. For example Frank Lampard is in your starting XI on the deadline but is struck down by swine flu on the Saturday morning. The system will replace him with the 1st available sub (say Ricardo Fuller) who will slot into the team for that week and score points instead.
The "Free Transfer" only carries over 1 week. For example you don't make any transfers in week 4 but Edwin and Rio are struck down by lightening on the golf course you can swap them without penalty in week 5. You can basically make 1 free transfer per week and if you don't that 1 transfer gets forwarded onto the next week but only the next week. Once the deadline is passed you can't make any changes to your team manually, although the CPU will do it for you if necessary. For example Frank Lampard is in your starting XI on the deadline but is struck down by swine flu on the Saturday morning. The system will replace him with the 1st available sub (say Ricardo Fuller) who will slot into the team for that week and score points instead.
Thanks. For the second point, I know about the automated substitute thing in case of injuries... I was talking about changes you make yourself within your own squad. Say you have an Everton sub, but Everton arn't playing until Sunday.. can you put him in the side on Sunday morning for example? (so, after all the saturday games) Or is that also automatically done for you too? This also applies for midweek games etc... can you make your own squad changes depending on when matches kick-off, or is it done automatically?
Thanks. For the second point, I know about the automated substitute thing in case of injuries... I was talking about changes you make yourself within your own squad. Say you have an Everton sub, but Everton arn't playing until Sunday.. can you put him in the side on Sunday morning for example? (so, after all the saturday games) Or is that also automatically done for you too? This also applies for midweek games etc... can you make your own squad changes depending on when matches kick-off, or is it done automatically?
the deadline is stated before each week - its usually saturday at 11.30am. you cant make any changes after the fact so if cahill is playing on sunday and you want his points then have him in your starting 11 before the deadline. same applies for monday or midweek games.

Rinswun makes it much clearer than I did! On the note about extra games, players acrue points for each game they play that week. So for example if Man U have a double header in one gameweek, Rooney will score for both games he plays.

in as Rocket FC, I like Man U but pretty much clueless on most other EPL teams (yes i know, std US football fan) but using this as an excuse to watch more football. GL all.

I know Rooney's gonna have a great season, I was even banging on about it in the Prem thread. So what do I do? Put Berbatov in my team. I'm good, arn't I?Also, another reason why Fantasy Football is a headfcuk, I now want Liverpool to keep a clean sheet and Torres to get a hattrick. FML.

I've got no liverpool players and I have keane and modric. So please to be setting each other up for a hattrick each.
You were just a whisker away from getting a Modric/Keane goal.