Official Fcp Fantasy Football League

After the success and popularity of the FCP Premiership Fantasy Draft its time for the real deal. The "Official" FCP Fantasy Premier Dream League 2009/10. Since a number of people seemed interested in the concept during the draft hopefully we can get a decent league going. To register,Go to this link -Click Here to Join ! Once registered click on "Leagues" on the fantasy menu on the right hand side and your code for joining the private league is 108372-30690 Since there is plenty of time before the new season I'm sure there will be plenty of transfer activity and wagers made before a ball is even kicked! So sign up and let the best man (or woman) win!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one paddy! I just joined, hope we get as many people as possible for this.Anyone reading this, just sign up... it's easy to do and should make things fun throughout the season even if you don't follow the Premiership that closely. There's also our own private message board there, I just noticed. Sweet..Yeah, I'm sure they'll be lots side bets etc too, so get involved :club:

In. Will register later.Someone PM JustLikeNegs, I think he wanted in but doesn't browse this forum that often.

will also be in but will sort it later. entry fee anyone?
The actual entry fee is zero but i'm sure they will be plenty of side bets.

We could do something like, every month we ship $10 or whatever to manager of the month. Makes each month exciting. If we get 10 or more its a nice prize each month

If this league involves wagering in any way, I'm going to bow out. I'm doing this for recreation, and to help learn more about Premiership players, but I'm utterly unqualified to wager on it.

You don't have to bow out. The bettors can bet between the bettors.It is a really good way to get to know them, my knowledge of players tripled from doing this.

SO IN! i did pretty bad in this last year tho, looking forward to this :club:

Whoops, it was JustLikeNegs, not nutzbuster who wanted in. Hope no-one PMd nutz, he'll have been confused! I PMd JLN.

I'm in. Temporary team name is Bendtner's Knickers. I have no idea how the scoring works for this, but I'm going to want to place some side-wagers for sure.

Just a heads up on the squads for those who haven't played this type of tourney before. You can make as many transfers you like before the season starts so don't worry about your 1st squad. I just picked auto select and plan to make loads of changes. Regarding the number of entries more the merrier as far as i'm concerned.

Just a heads up on the squads for those who haven't played this type of tourney before. You can make as many transfers you like before the season starts so don't worry about your 1st squad. I just picked auto select and plan to make loads of changes. Regarding the number of entries more the merrier as far as i'm concerned.
ya ive never done one like this before. usually do one with the newspaper where u just pick 11 outright, and there are two transfer windows throughout the season... not really sure how this one works.
ya ive never done one like this before. usually do one with the newspaper where u just pick 11 outright, and there are two transfer windows throughout the season... not really sure how this one works.
I've done this the last few years so if you have any questions just ask.

So, there's 11 signed up so far, I'm sure we can get a few more... can everyone post who they are and their team names?I'm JamborinoFC.Also, from the all-time Prem draft thread, has Jam-Fly, Mercury69 and KDawg signed up to this one?

in as afc rinswun obv. have already changed my team around twice. i cant wait for the start of the new season!! as much as i love cricket, rugby, golf, the tour etc, there is nothing better than the footie season - especially with a world cup at the end of it.