Can We Officially Say Fcp Sucks Now?

If you are bored you can rail me at the FT of the $5 1r1a 8-game on stars.Edit: Too late, won it already.$120 for only 5 hours!!!!WOOOTTTThat is really going to help my ROI numbers
You were in a $5 rebuy/ante tourney and 1st place only paid $120??
  • Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gallo is the reason I quit 4bb.

I'd just like to say that I enjoy posting both places and will continue to do so. I do think that FCP is in a pretty significant down period at the moment and as such, I post less here. However, I als

If you are bored you can rail me at the FT of the $5 1r1a 8-game on stars.Edit: Too late, won it already.$120 for only 5 hours!!!!WOOOTTTThat is really going to help my ROI numbers
Beer is on Rob lol , wtg ggso did you donkey your way through it BG
surprising, I won my 2nd place for my $4.40 2r1a was for $631.00, but again it wasn't 8-game where the fields are smaller.
surprising, I won my 2nd place for my $4.40 2r1a was for $631.00, but again it wasn't 8-game where the fields are smaller.
I played in a $5 pl08 rebuy yesterday and 1st paid $1500. Although I only came in 30th place so who the hell cares about my tiny $36 win. I was able to final table a different pl08 tourney last night though. Didn't win that one either lolEither way, congrats balloon guy.
Congrats! That five hours of poker will fund your next 3 minutes of Texas Holdem slot machines.
I know, after 4 hours with 6 left and I had 3 bbs I was asking myself why I just wasted 4 hours since only 3 places paid.But I was stuck by that time.
  • 1 year later...
Not really. I seem to see a lot of similar responses.I don't have any beef with you, Kurt, and I respect you, but please just read the replies around mine and you'll see that there was quite a bit of agreement and similar posts.Now if you'll excuse me, I have another dramabomb thread to make.
Doubt that ever happens.
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...